Subject: "Not sure where to post this...about this forum..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #2113
Show all folders

OdrirgSun 26-Feb-12 07:05 AM
Member since 16th Oct 2004
431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2113, "Not sure where to post this...about this forum..."

About the "read new" function, specifically.

For those old players like me, who may go months gone, and have a desire to come back, ... the read new doesn't really work all that well.

It will only allow so many pages of results, and those are usually taken up by the two main graveyards.... It's almost impossible to find things on gameplay, ask an immortal, and announcements that have happened since I've last been around easily.

I just wondered if there was a way to easily mark a whole forum as "read", or otherwise exempt it from the read new button.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicNot sure where to post this...about this forum... [View all] , Odrirg, Sun 26-Feb-12 07:05 AM
Reply Easy., Java, 26-Feb-12 07:07 AM, #1
     Reply It would be a nice feature for individual posts too., DurNominator, 26-Feb-12 10:48 AM, #2
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #2113 Previous topic | Next topic