Subject: "Wrong" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #2073
Show all folders

DurNominatorSun 12-Jun-11 05:08 PM
Member since 08th Nov 2004
2018 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2079, "Wrong"

These extremists were not cheering about death of 3000 innocent people. They were cheering about USA being struck. You should think about how many innocent peoples lives USA has ruined with its self-interested politics and military campaigns. I think there are thousands. USA has ####ed up entire countries with its forced ecomomic changes to make these countries better serve its interests.

The same way you can think of Osama's murder as Osama getting what he deserved, you can think of September 11 terrorist attacks as USA getting what it deserved as a just punishment for its politics.

So, if you can only look at the matter from your own American biased view and not see this similarity, I pity you Sam.

Sure, I can understand people cheering for Osamas murder and September 11 terrorist attacks. Both can be seen as maw moments in Lyristeonic sense and I cheered a little with both crews at the time. But only a little and not loudly, since killing 3000 innocent civilians or murdering a man without trial are not really deeds that are worth cheering for.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicOsama bin Laden killed in Pakistan [View all] , Zulghinlour, Sun 01-May-11 10:49 PM
Reply I find all this dancing on graves distasteful, DurNominator, 12-May-11 01:51 AM, #3
Reply I don't see the similarities. At all. n/t., TheDude, 12-May-11 10:30 AM, #4
Reply The two differences are..., TMNS, 12-Jun-11 03:35 PM, #5
     Reply Wrong, DurNominator, 12-Jun-11 05:08 PM #6
          Reply I had no idea Dur was a closet terrorist. Go figure., TheDude, 12-Jun-11 06:20 PM, #7
               Reply I had no idea that you were a closet murderer. Go figur..., DurNominator, 13-Jun-11 12:32 AM, #8
                    Reply "and I cheered a little with both crews at the time.", TheDude, 13-Jun-11 02:11 AM, #9
                         Reply Actually..., TFON, 07-Sep-11 03:41 AM, #10
                              Reply If that's the way you would have done it.., Java, 07-Sep-11 11:02 AM, #11
                                   Reply RE: If that's the way you would have done it.., TFON, 09-Sep-11 02:58 PM, #12
Reply See how much you Americans can achieve when the Playsta..., Abernyte, 03-May-11 06:53 AM, #2
Reply You think of all the lives that were lost..., TMNS, 02-May-11 05:49 AM, #1
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #2073 Previous topic | Next topic