Subject: "Survival and Pick'em (Fantasy Sports)" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #2024
Show all folders

NnaeshukFri 27-Aug-10 03:06 PM
Member since 13th Apr 2010
141 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2024, "Survival and Pick'em (Fantasy Sports)"

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to let you all know that I made leagues for two fantasy games, so if you'd like to join, they are both open for anyone and everyone (even if you want to invite friends to play that don't play CF, feel free).

The two games are as follows (I'm not trying to insult anyone's intelligence that already knows about these two games, just want to give a quick breakdown for those that don't):

1) Survival Football. Basically, you pick one team to win every week and you try to make it through the whole year not missing with your one "lock" every week. The trick is, once you use a team, you can't use them for the rest of the year. Usually, this is one strike and you're out, but I changed it, so you can miss three times, before you're out. Give me a break, it's baseball season. To sign up, go to: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/survival
GROUP ID# 12907
PASSWORD: trelawney

2) Pick'em. Just like the name suggests, you pick the winner of every game, every week and the one with the most right at the end of the year wins. Twists are: a) you have to pick against the spread and b) confidence points gain you more points. The spread should be set by Wednesday. Confidence points are basically, if there are 16 games that week, you have to rank each game with how confident you are in that pick 1-16. If you get it right, you get that many extra points. So basically, a pick you aren't that sure is going to happen gets a low confidence number (closer to 1) and something you are pretty sure is going to happen gets a high confidence number (closer to 16). To sign up, go to: http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem
GROUP ID# 30814
PASSWORD: trelawney

Good luck, ladies!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #2024 Previous topic | Next topic