Subject: "Aren't they just ..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #1933
Show all folders

AdrigonFri 16-Oct-09 02:57 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
158 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1940, "Aren't they just ..."

... very very sad? Either they are fake or there are some serious underlying psychological issues.

Perhaps this is a product of a "curled" child. A child that has not been faced with failure, problems or criticism before and so the reaction is this disproportionally violent?

In Sweden we see a steady increase in people entering mental hospital from being dumped by their boyfriend/girlfriend, or even from their cats dying.

In overprotecting our youth we do not prepare them for real life. I wouldn't be surprised if someone made their political campaign based on a law that all children should wear helmets at all times, in case they trip.

I'm just saying. Something is wrong.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicAnyone ever see these videos? They're pretty funny. [View all] , TJHuron, Thu 24-Sep-09 06:41 PM
Reply Aren't they just ..., Adrigon, 16-Oct-09 02:57 PM #1
     Reply Fake is my guess, just like the Angry German Kid but wa..., Rodriguez, 17-Oct-09 06:52 AM, #2
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #1933 Previous topic | Next topic