Subject: "I dare you to watch Alone in the Dark." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #1728
Show all folders

GinGaThu 10-Apr-08 01:10 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
996 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1742, "I dare you to watch Alone in the Dark."

Because if you don't want to claw your own eyes out by the end, or just plain turn it off - you'll certainly want a piece of Boll like the rest of us.

The guy butchers movies. I read a review on Postal the other day that said 'Boll makes some pretty brash statements that are actually very original - he's gone where no other director has gone. But it's hard to respect him for that when it's still a gutter comedy.'

That notion will probably sum up your feelings for him after watching anything he's made. The guy is terrible.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicUwe Boll will stop making films if you sign!! [View all] , GinGa, Mon 07-Apr-08 04:27 PM
Reply Update: Free gum available to petitioners!, GinGa, 08-May-08 01:39 PM, #7
Reply RE: Update: Free gum available to petitioners!, DurNominator, 08-May-08 04:23 PM, #8
Reply Nope., Odrirg, 09-Apr-08 10:48 PM, #3
Reply Lol, we should set our watches to you., Aodh, 10-Apr-08 09:06 AM, #5
Reply I dare you to watch Alone in the Dark., GinGa, 10-Apr-08 01:10 PM #6
Reply RE: Uwe Boll will stop making films if you sign!!, Isildur, 07-Apr-08 07:33 PM, #1
     Reply Where's the fun in that?, GinGa, 07-Apr-08 09:34 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Uwe Boll will stop making films if you sign!!, Eskelian, 10-Apr-08 07:28 AM, #4
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #1728 Previous topic | Next topic