Subject: "Completely Awed!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #1716
Show all folders

april403Sat 29-Mar-08 10:33 AM
Member since 24th Mar 2008
2 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#1716, "Completely Awed!"

I finally watched No Country for Old Men last night, and my god, I was just amazed by how great that movie is. I love Cormac McCarthy (All the Pretty Horses is one of my favorite books), and I really think the director and producers captured his style in this movie.

The whole time I was just blown away by the character of the man in black. Not to bring CF into this too much, but I was just struck by what a great evil/orderly character he was. And Lewellyn was a true neutral, all the way. I think I drove my boyfriend crazy with the ethos philosophy I saw in the movie, but did anyone else feel the same way? I guess it's just rare to see such clear-cut, strict morality characters today in film. It inspired me to think up a really creative evil/orderly character... the coin thing was pretty neat.

All in all, a great film. So watch it when you have a spare 2 hours.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicCompletely Awed! [View all] , april403, Sat 29-Mar-08 10:33 AM
Reply RE: Completely Awed!, Mekantos, 08-Apr-08 05:03 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Completely Awed!, Isildur, 08-Apr-08 10:57 PM, #2
          Reply why would i make my life less awesome?, Mekantos, 08-Apr-08 11:38 PM, #3
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #1716 Previous topic | Next topic