Subject: "Web pages do's and donts" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #1504
Show all folders

HopelessdwarfFri 21-Sep-07 12:04 PM
Member since 15th Feb 2004
272 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1504, "Web pages do's and donts"

Alright so here is the deal (more of a whine from my end) My boss wanted me to give her a general outline, and ideas for a webpage the company I work for wants to put out in the next week. I gave them a clue as to what to link, what the content should be, and some general pointers on how to do it. I send my proposal to my boss who just TEARS apart one of contents on my pages, tearing out quick links, pictures and making it into a text heavily (im talking 4/5 paragraphs no pictures just text, no quick links, just paragraph breaks). This got me thinking... if you are going to an information site what makes it a good site where you can gather a good amount of information without being overwhelmed?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicWeb pages do's and donts [View all] , Hopelessdwarf, Fri 21-Sep-07 12:04 PM
Reply Especially high-end information sites need to be quick-..., Leprechaun, 24-Sep-07 06:29 AM, #4
Reply RE: Web pages do's and donts, Yean, 23-Sep-07 12:46 AM, #3
Reply RE: Web pages do's and donts, Nightgaunt_, 21-Sep-07 12:19 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Web pages do's and donts, Eskelian, 22-Sep-07 05:50 PM, #2
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #1504 Previous topic | Next topic