Subject: "RE: (DEL) Gorach Gothruviel, Absolved by the Hummingbird" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #9237
Show all folders

GorachSun 22-Sep-02 02:03 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
0 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#9252, "RE: (DEL) Gorach Gothruviel, Absolved by the Hummingbird"

Bah, end of the ride. First of all, I'd like to apologize for all inconvenience I caused by losing my head at the worst of times (during raids,pk's, immteraction and so on). I can't help it, blame it all on Dell ..
Anyways, this was the first bard of mine that actually 'accomplished' something. Until Gorach most of my characters were pretty much invisible, but now .. damn .. from the first moment I spoke to the Drake (around 200 hours) till the very last moments were so .. incredible .. I went from 'soldier' to 'Warsinger' to 'General' to 'fallen general, hero of the true cause' to what it is now .. I started with Gorach somewhere around the end of June and hero-'ed in less then 80 hours if I recall rightly .. I spent 620 hours in three months on this character: about 7 hours a day .. but it was worth every single second .. anyways, for the goodbyes..

Ilraeth: Man, you rock .. I won't even start to guess how much time you spent on this whole Drake thing (though I believe you wanted to end it differently, but with all those scions dying, we lost our goal .. I think) .. thanks a lot for letting me give a shot at this leadership .. It was the first time and I learned a lot, though I never will reach the level of Wasarbre .. once again, thanks for all the interaction, as the Drake, Kereena, Ilraeth, Olin, Amyrlith and all the rest .. unitl the very last moments when you 'made me look' like a drake .. thanks

Vynmylak: Thanks for talking to me even I killed good guys .. one question: would I even have made a chance to become Maran ?

Bria: Thanks for listening and absolving me .. that was the last thing I needed in the healing process ..

Thor: heh, I kinda felt connected with you because of me having dwarfish ancestors .. sorry for screwing that Grudruk thing up (if that was you in the basilica)

All the rest of the immortals: You're doing a hell of a job, thanks.

Wasarbre: Well I said most when you died .. You were the only man that Gorach ever loved .. although Ulthur came close in the end .. we had a blast running around ... and regearing *snort* Kudos to you.

Lardovian: AAAAARGH .. well, I (as a player) hated the cleverness with which you would answer me at times .. but you made ma laugh at the same time, ya stinkin' fa' gi' .. you seem to be doing a good job as a leader, although I can't hardly believe that }> .. And I still won 2 to 1 .

Shaitarak: In the beginning it was fun, very much actually .. but when you told me that particular thing I tried to avoid you .. sorry for that, as a player I didn't really mind .. but as Gorach I hated you for it.

Shila: You smart ass, you stopped showing up in the last week, a pity, for you had Gorach's respect.. well done.

Alghorval: Geez, I was really disappointed when you deleted .. that thing with the 'my XXX friend' you had going on was really cool .. and the same for Lardovian, calling me mirror cracker made me laugh my ass of, but at the same time (see Lardovian) ..

Sloryas: I just started interacting with you, but you would have become the next Alghorval for me I think .. you stinking mule ..

Doriah: DAMN YOU !! You were fun to travel with, but you haven't showed up in what .. a month ? And you still have that horn !! .. AARGH .. anyways, you were pretty cool and would never give up .. a true soldier indeed ..

Astarcio: You and Wasarbre were my oldest friends, too bad you don't show that much anymore .. still, thanks for the last hunt, it was like in the old times ..

Uelveyye: I was pleased to see you Justiciar, you were a nice companion to have around, keep on doing what you're doing, it's the right thing..

Barilan: Those TWO amulets AND Defiance ??? Man .. you're invincible now .. anyways, you rocked .. thanks for the intereaction.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DEL) Gorach Gothruviel, Absolved by the Hummingbird [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 21-Sep-02 10:51 AM
Reply What can I say.....?, Korran, 22-Sep-02 09:07 AM, #16
Reply Second part., Gorach, 22-Sep-02 03:52 AM, #10
Reply RE: Second part., Racli, 22-Sep-02 06:22 AM, #14
Reply RE: Second part., Arnora (Guest), 22-Sep-02 06:33 AM, #15
Reply RE: Second part., Samtuka, 22-Sep-02 10:32 AM, #17
Reply Oh man. Oh man. *cry*, Ulthur, 22-Sep-02 12:50 PM, #19
Reply By the way, Ulthur, 24-Sep-02 11:07 AM, #27
Reply RE: Second part., TheMaiden (Guest), 22-Sep-02 12:54 PM, #20
Reply I can't believe you forgot me wuss... n/t, Lydian (Guest), 22-Sep-02 06:31 PM, #21
Reply AAAAARGH !, Gorach, 23-Sep-02 07:41 AM, #22
Reply RE: Second part., Hirin/Ulfin (Guest), 23-Sep-02 09:33 AM, #23
Reply *snort* nt, Gorach, 25-Sep-02 10:04 AM, #28
Reply RE: Second part., Simyar, 23-Sep-02 10:01 PM, #25
Reply RE: Second part., Dullameh, 24-Sep-02 12:40 AM, #26
Reply RE: (DEL) Gorach Gothruviel, Absolved by the Hummingbi..., Gorach, 22-Sep-02 02:03 AM #7
Reply Well damn....., Barilan (Guest), 22-Sep-02 02:21 AM, #8
Reply RE: (DEL) Gorach Gothruviel, Absolved by the Hummingbi..., Sloryas, 22-Sep-02 02:40 AM, #9
Reply RE: (DEL) Gorach Gothruviel, Absolved by the Hummingbi..., Shaitarak, 22-Sep-02 06:11 AM, #13
Reply Oii!, Uelveyye, 23-Sep-02 10:29 AM, #24
Reply RE: (DEL) Gorach Gothruviel, Absolved by the Hummingbi..., Phoden (Guest), 21-Sep-02 06:14 PM, #6
Reply RE: (DEL) Gorach Gothruviel, Absolved by the Hummingbi..., Lardovian (Guest), 21-Sep-02 01:41 PM, #5
Reply The mule!!, Wasarbre (Guest), 22-Sep-02 11:57 AM, #18
Reply You rocked., Algorvhal, 21-Sep-02 01:34 PM, #4
Reply Well done..., Karhon (Guest), 21-Sep-02 01:00 PM, #3
Reply Heh, Gorach, 22-Sep-02 05:02 AM, #12
Reply Well done., Wasarbre (Guest), 21-Sep-02 12:48 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DEL) Gorach Gothruviel, Absolved by the Hummingbi..., Theerkla, 21-Sep-02 11:12 AM, #1
     Reply Yep., Gorach, 22-Sep-02 04:48 AM, #11
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #9237 Previous topic | Next topic