Subject: "Zax is gone." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #92291
Show all folders

ProThu 06-May-10 08:58 PM
Member since 14th Apr 2010
776 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#92291, "Zax is gone."

Moving to california in the Morning.

I just always dreamed of an Arial with dance legacy and Autumn harvest. Didn't get the second.

So who was zax? Just an experiment. I wasn't going to g Magistrate because of my "Hates" bullies role when Xurkle killed him. But I broke the law and got away with it under the provosts nose even though they suspected it so I laughed and decided to go for it.

I pretty much said screw RP and have fun because this would be my last and my RP has never been rewarded anyway.

I'm not going to bitch about over poweredness too much since I didn't practice any weapon except dagger and hand to hand and Dodge was my only defensive skill. No parry, no shield block.

I was trying to maximize concealed and it was kinda unamazing, but i'm a number cruncher guys for specific builds.

With no real way to lag a mage ot shaman I couldn't compete against them. Kinda got frustrated but i realized it was just what I built.

Provost, this deletion saves you from a stupid mistake (Unless I am dead wrong wich I'm not.) Don't do what you about did because you were angry with wat Zax did.

I hate Nexus the cabal so I go after them no matter what with all my character. Just made the exception with Ngumbooboo because I wanted a legacy.

Was actually a fun character but I cussed to much with real cuss words I think.

Anyhoot. Off to California and a New proffession. I made my last #### your pants bounty hunt capture today...In my office. WOM WOM WOM WAAAAA!

No computer no time.

I'm a 200 pounder again ready to hit the beaches and have my 30 yo body back by my 40th birthday.

Had fun with a lot of you.

Laters.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicZax is gone. [View all] , Pro, Thu 06-May-10 08:58 PM
Reply Good luck., Marin, 07-May-10 10:06 AM, #3
Reply Drat, Babalubagini, 06-May-10 10:53 PM, #2
Reply RE: Zax is gone., sleepy, 06-May-10 10:23 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #92291 Previous topic | Next topic