Subject: "(Deleted) Ovineas the Shadow Lord" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #90125
Show all folders

BeerFri 29-Jan-10 01:36 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
322 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#90125, "(Deleted) Ovineas the Shadow Lord"

Well, what can I say? Assassins are fun. Reaaaaaaaal fun. Might have enjoyed it better though I think I need to play something that has more protection with the class because without martial trance, which was good for a few hours, I'd be dead meat.

I started as Lemeliun before the crash and it was fun really! But then, it crashed. I started over with another role, real basic. Usually, when I do that, when it sucks I delete. I had some ideas but never felt like putting them on paper. + I wasn't inspired to RP it so, whatever. Empire's always fun as usual...but I think I'll stop playing them for a while. Only thing that irks me with this cabal is : You have too many enemies. It's fun, sure...but I'll need to stop playing a char per year and know some stuff before I play one since I have only basic knowledge of the game...the gear, the preps...and it kinda became a shore to prep with all those deaths.

So yeah, kinda played an assassin like a warrior...but eh, I'm always looking for ways to get some adrenaline going and stalking someone is kinda boring sometimes. But hey! Got my first ever assassinate! So at least that's that.

I deleted because I was too bored being submerged by Ragers/Outlanders/Fortress and that I couldn't rank without being spotted or raided. Funny thing though, I kinda got some respect from some players who'd feel for me and I'd have nothing looted...because I stuck around and did my thing even though I'd die my share. I could have stuck around more and con-die but when I start thinking of other things to play, it just shows that even if you got a leader position, you need to move on.

So finally, thanks to those who made it fun...which is mostly Imperials. Some fun guys, some less fun. Most of my enemies pissed me off because it felt just good to hunt me. Last night, I died to an Outlander/Villager/Villager/Outlander? in 30 minutes I think just trying to get to 47. Hard to stay focused to RP when that happens.

I'll be back surely. The game grew back on me.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(Deleted) Ovineas the Shadow Lord [View all] , Beer, Fri 29-Jan-10 01:36 AM
Reply By beer, do you mean collegebeerdude?, Kiiyle (Guest), 30-Jan-10 05:25 AM, #10
Reply RE: (Deleted) Ovineas the Shadow Lord, Fwipplethunt (Guest), 29-Jan-10 08:13 PM, #6
Reply Heh, Beer, 29-Jan-10 08:30 PM, #7
Reply Balls to the wall!, Nnaeshuk (Guest), 29-Jan-10 04:24 PM, #5
Reply Kinda liked you!, Beer, 29-Jan-10 08:31 PM, #8
Reply Farewell!, Eldower (Guest), 29-Jan-10 02:02 PM, #4
Reply Ug, to bad..., Aleen (Guest), 29-Jan-10 09:46 AM, #3
Reply There are some midbies imperials growing up now. A lot ..., Dervish, 29-Jan-10 05:55 AM, #1
     Reply Good Character, aurilimilis (Guest), 29-Jan-10 06:19 AM, #2
          Reply You were fun, Beer, 29-Jan-10 08:34 PM, #9
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #90125 Previous topic | Next topic