Subject: "[TRIBUNAL] Mizze WhitePaw the Legend of the Battlefield, Vindicator of the Blood Tribunal" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #90014
Show all folders

AsthissSun 17-Jan-10 11:11 PM
Member since 26th Oct 2004
191 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#90014, "[TRIBUNAL] Mizze WhitePaw the Legend of the Battlefield, Vindicator of the Blood Tribunal"

Mizze was made to try a new race (felar), a new cabal and being neutral. I most say I enjoyed the first two very much. The only thing I would have done differently had I gone again would have been to pick different specs. As has been commentated by others I did run head first into most fights and stayed to long. One of the main things for this was being neutral you ended up not having many people to fight. No one was really an enemy until they broke the law. Or was anOutlander but well they hide all the time

The main goal of the character became to kill Yaniyule before con dying myself. Him and I actually had a discussion about it inchar a wile back. But from reading on the forums it seems you had 2 more deaths left then I had, dam you!

Getting Vindicator was great as I haven't really been prominent in any cabal before. And I do think I got better at it towards the end. Even got someImm loving for chasing criminals into their cabal which was way cool!

Only thing that was an annoyance with being Vindicator is that you can't really do much when someone breaks the law. And most people do not know this either so I kept getting tells to mark people right and left. But well now you know I wasn't being an ass I just couldn't do anything =)

As for the speech pattern. I didn't really know how felars speak so I just took the Daffy duck lisp that I guess fangs would do. Most be one of the hardest ones I have picked so fare though. I do not type that fast to start with but having to add the extrassss all over the place sure made me a lot slower. And it also affected me at work. When I had played long during the nights I would often come to work and start writing my replies to customers with double or triple s:es. So I won't be picking that again.

GOODBYES (I will probably miss some)

Enlilth: I tried to get in touch with you for the most part of the characters life. We only had one discussion though and that didn't go to well. Most sayMizze got most annoyed when he found out you had been talking to Marcatis about our little chat. But I still tried to have a second go at it but well it wasn't to be. Perhaps next time.

Marcatis: Thank you for giving me a chance even though I did die a lot like you said. I think it was you giving me some Imm love at the end for hunting criminals no? So I guess I turned you around! =)
Anyway I liked your calmed attitude and how easy it was to talk with you the little we did talk. (I find it hard to talk to Immortals do not know why, but you where easy going)

TRIBUNAL

Valkenyth: Liked you and yes we did get together a lot leveling up but not that much ones we hit hero. I knew you didn't like the rate I died when becoming Vindicator and that is why it felt so good when you andIverala died to the fiend after the rade but I made it. Kind of made me want to say something cocky over cb =)

Lamanee: We didn't get to interact much. One rade or two but you seemed to know you way around and Mizze liked that.

Artenno: I got a bit sad when you deleted. Would have been so good to have a competent healer around. And that last time when you were trying to get me to provincial before deleting I was so annoyed at my router for going down, you have no idea!

OUTLANDER
Yaniyule: My niemisis, loved to fight you and our interactions. You where just like me, never stepping down from a fight and always coming back for more after you got corporal again.

I fought the rest of you outlanders on and off but Yaniyule was the only one that interacted with me as well.

SCIONS
Tinsalaop: Didn't interact much until the end but it sure was some fun fights we had and the interactions as well.

THE REST
I've forgotten heaps. And have just had five beers so if anyone feeling missed just write something and I will reply =)

Some Previous Characters:
Adobel, Advisor of Scion
Iljenia
Khaan

And many many more.

A big THANK YOU to the immstaff for your wonderful work!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic[TRIBUNAL] Mizze WhitePaw the Legend of the Battlefield... [View all] , Asthiss, Sun 17-Jan-10 11:11 PM
Reply You were gutsy, dwimmerling, 18-Jan-10 02:23 AM, #1
     Reply RE: You were gutsy, Mizze (Guest), 19-Jan-10 09:41 PM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #90014 Previous topic | Next topic