Subject: "[PURGED] Kaer elite imperial witch" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #89844
Show all folders

ArrnaKaer (Guest)Wed 13-Jan-10 06:27 AM

#89844, "[PURGED] Kaer elite imperial witch"

Kaer was my second attempt of an AP ever. I LOVED the role! It was meant for Tribunal early on but greed got me early and I looted 6 über pieces of gear from a scion in Voralia. The Provost at the time suspected me and didn't want to induct me. (Good work on that Grobbak, 100% the right call. heh)

So I went Empire and I don't regret it. I lost 3 über sets of gear. (Darkened, yeti hide, wide coppers, mantles of fire, blademasters, armageddon) But I kept trucking since I was determined to learn how to play APs.

The last weeks before the BIG crash I started to pick up pace. And when the CRASH hit us I had 31 charges on the weapons and totally collected 45 charges. 5 more charges and I was going to level to 51. (Ice control ftw.) I had another über set going with that and was pushing 1000hps, 70 damroll, -50 vs spell or so. at lvl 40.

I also still really enjoyed the role and I felt quite appriciated by my cabalmates and the imms. Think I had gotten 3-4k imm-xp already and I was lastnamed. Had high hopes for the char.

If I come back I'll most likely try my luck with another AP again. But I doubt I will since I'm going back to work in 2 weeks and I'll be waaay more busy.

Thanks for everything guys!

Maynak
Cedek
Berak
Batu
Ckol
Deiha
Zubi
Bjorn
Zefta
Arrna
Kaer
Ckath
Luphage
eerr, missing a bunch here.

Handle on Dios: Deriveh
Handle on Officials: Amberion

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #89844 Previous topic | Next topic