Subject: "[PURGED ]Lamanee Di Talramanee Provost Magistrate" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #89843
Show all folders

ArrnaLamanee (Guest)Wed 13-Jan-10 06:22 AM

#89843, "[PURGED ]Lamanee Di Talramanee Provost Magistrate"

Well, Lamanee was mostly experimental but I found myself to enjoy the role and the build.

Gnome, dagger/whip HPM/Harvest was AWESOME. To bad I didn't get to try out the provost powers more and I'm sorry to all those that experienced my lack of activity over the hollidays.

2 reasons for that. Main reason was due to a lot of work over the weekend.
Second reason was that my other char Kaer was picking up the pace with charges.

Had a lot of plans and interesting things planned for Lamanee and the tribunal. None of it will be seen now I'm afraid.

I'm most likely gone for good.

Thanks to imms players and everyone who makes this game awesome.

Previous chars:

Maynak
Cedek
Berak
Batu
Ckol
Deiha
Zubi
Bjorn
Zefta
Arrna
Kaer
Ckath
Luphage
eerr, missing a bunch here.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic[PURGED ]Lamanee Di Talramanee Provost Magistrate [View all] , ArrnaLamanee (Guest), Wed 13-Jan-10 06:22 AM
Reply RE: [PURGED ]Lamanee Di Talramanee Provost Magistrate, Bahamuth (Guest), 16-Jan-10 02:56 PM, #8
Reply It was probarbly the best or second best legacy I've ev..., Lamanee (Guest), 17-Jan-10 10:50 AM, #9
     Reply RE: It was probarbly the best or second best legacy I'v..., Bahamuth (Guest), 17-Jan-10 11:05 AM, #10
Reply Best set of gear:, Lamanee (Guest), 14-Jan-10 05:43 AM, #5
Reply Role, Lamanee (Guest), 14-Jan-10 05:40 AM, #4
Reply Edge list:, Lamanee (Guest), 14-Jan-10 05:38 AM, #3
Reply I hate lash., dwimmerling, 13-Jan-10 09:39 AM, #2
Reply Ooh, and I was really hoping to see my PBF..., Lamanee (Guest), 13-Jan-10 07:19 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Ooh, and I was really hoping to see my PBF..., Daevryn, 14-Jan-10 03:11 PM, #6
          Reply Yeah, I'll try to get a head-count from my logs..., Lamanee (Guest), 14-Jan-10 03:51 PM, #7
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #89843 Previous topic | Next topic