Subject: "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Adieki the Champion of the Virtues" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #88395
Show all folders

ADIEKI (Guest)Fri 27-Nov-09 06:47 PM

#88534, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Adieki the Champion of the Virtues"

It was more than just three items.. My time is getting shorter and my wife is pregnant again so I have almost no time anymore.

The death pissed me off but the loss of items was small. After an agrument the night before with my wife about the amount of time I spend on CF.. seemed like a prudent time to leave.

Thanks everyone. It was fun (I came back after about 4 years) lasted about 4 months but alas I am done now.

Thanks

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Adieki the Champion of the Vir... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 23-Nov-09 02:12 PM
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Adieki the Champion of the..., ADIEKI (Guest), 27-Nov-09 06:47 PM #5
Reply Maybe Ilrek will step up :now :P, Kadsies (Guest), 27-Nov-09 07:42 PM, #6
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Adieki the Champion of the..., Lorn (Guest), 23-Nov-09 08:50 PM, #3
Reply agreed. n/t, Kearina (Guest), 23-Nov-09 11:35 PM, #4
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Adieki the Champion of the..., Asthania (Guest), 23-Nov-09 02:20 PM, #1
     Reply He could not stand losing 3 items~, Ahti (Guest), 23-Nov-09 02:46 PM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #88395 Previous topic | Next topic