Subject: "Brief goodbyes." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #81025
Show all folders

Aeranir1 (Guest)Sun 07-Jun-09 06:19 PM

#81031, "Brief goodbyes."

I've been away with some real life stuff so I doubt anyone will remember me. I really wanted to see it out to con death but towards with a limited time frame, I couldn't.

Fort:

Humbert: You really kicked ass. I think you sensed my newbishness and took pity on me. It's a real shame I didn't roll up a year ago. I would have loved to learn from you. Even with brief log ins you managed to have more presence than most, myself included. Kudos.

Kasir: I was gutted when you died, it was good to know you were around. Consistently deadly and always reassuring.

Lortas: Almost like an IC mentor to me. You were who I spent a lot of time with in the early days and I was grateful for you to show me the ropes.

Nian: You were cool man. I'll echo the Humbert comments with regard to you.

Ailinilia: Thank you for the chats, philsophical stuff etc. I enjoyed interacting with you.

Okinlistik: Never afraid to mix it up. You had heart even though you took some pretty big losses. Keep that attitude and learn from your mistakes, you will go far.

To all the other Fort members, who were numerous, I had no complaints the whole time as an ally.

Empire:

Ahtieli: We fought a lot early on. People give you grief for not taking enough risks, but that wasn't my experience with you at all. Yes, you came with ganks to raid often and you were generally very well prepared. As a player, I felt you had a sense of fairness and respect for your enemies if they mixed it up. In turn I respected you even if I never had a hope in hell at killing you. Keep on trucking.

Khaan: You really took some hard knocks but I can only respect you for not losing heart. Very nice.

To some of the others, well, I didn't generally fight you much alone since it was raid/retrieval/defense.

Scion:

Always formidable solo.

Dierj: You were tough, very much so.

Ikanu: You inspired me to make an air shifter, which I've never done. Early on you generally kicked my ass a lot. After that I just became evasive.

Tameron: Congrats on making Chancellor, you deserved it. Always willing to mix it up and formidable. I don't begrudge you that last death as the character was burning out anyhow. I was just looking for one last battle.

Village:

Malakhi: Fun to fight, very much so.

Uncaballed:

Anliltuel: Congrats on imming. I wished we had interacted a little more as mortals. I was always deeply curious about your role.

This was my first hero paladin. My first Maran attempt (probably a little ambitious for me.) My first serious pk oriented character and my first hero elf. I probably made a lot of you shout at your screens, so I apologise for that. I'm still having fun after 7 years and that's due to all the imms, vets and newbs who make up this playerbase. Thank you all for the good times.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Aeranir Althirillian the Champ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 07-Jun-09 10:36 AM
Reply Brief goodbyes., Aeranir1 (Guest), 07-Jun-09 06:19 PM #3
Reply Aaaw.... :(, Arrna (Guest), 07-Jun-09 10:27 PM, #4
Reply RE: Brief goodbyes., Nian2 (Guest), 08-Jun-09 10:27 AM, #5
Reply Hah., Aeranir1 (Guest), 08-Jun-09 04:08 PM, #6
Reply Was wondering what happened to you., Aeinrez (Guest), 08-Jun-09 09:07 PM, #7
Reply We had some good times..., Vythigor (Guest), 07-Jun-09 11:27 AM, #1
     Reply Yeah, we did., Aeranir1 (Guest), 07-Jun-09 05:39 PM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #81025 Previous topic | Next topic