Subject: "As you mentioned polearms on dios, I assume it was me..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #80009
Show all folders

Arrna (Guest)Mon 25-May-09 04:17 PM

#80288, "As you mentioned polearms on dios, I assume it was me..."

I saw you a grand total of TWO times after I entered your PK-range. During those times I ran into you maybe 4-5 times.

Twice I was after you solo, the first time, I noticed that you had a transmuter with you, so I called in some aid, as I know that warrior vs hasted orc + trannie = dead warrior.
The second time, you came after me on eastridge road, I just saw you as I left the road and mentioned over CB that I spotted you. Then I turned around and decided to give it a go, even though I knew you had the hoard. (no, I have no idea how powerful or NOT powerful the horde is, haven't ever fought an orc with it.) Moments later someone else what with me helping me.

I'm sorry if that looked bad in your eyes. But if it is indeed me who you're talking about, I barely even met you...

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicDeleted [View all] , Wazglarg (Guest), Thu 21-May-09 05:49 PM
Reply As you mentioned polearms on dios, I assume it was me....., Arrna (Guest), 25-May-09 04:17 PM #5
Reply RE: Deleted, Humbert (Guest), 25-May-09 11:38 AM, #4
Reply Give me back my swords!, Nian (Guest), 22-May-09 09:19 AM, #3
Reply Actually, that's not fair on Humbert, Daurwyn (Guest), 22-May-09 02:00 AM, #1
     Reply I wish our times matched up a bit better..., Vythigor (Guest), 22-May-09 08:40 AM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #80009 Previous topic | Next topic