Subject: "Ilbjorga Valdar is done" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #73690
Show all folders

BeerFri 31-Oct-08 02:09 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
322 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#73690, "Ilbjorga Valdar is done"

Well, one day I was wandering what I would do...and never having heroed a paladin or played once (Well, I had that paladin empowered by a panda...died at 25) so I tried...and well, luckily, there was an exp week-end so I heroed so quick which such an exp penality that I couldn't believe it. And so, Ilbjorga heroed.

I deleted mostly because I got bored...I was told this was one of the bane of the paladins, boredom. You can pretty much fight mobs on your own, you are deadly (I went into situations I would usually die with anything else I've played) but they couldn't seal kills really. Of course, the templar moves are cool. Didn't exploit all of them really.

Got empowered quickly. Felt like I didn't impress anyone and got empowered to 51 due to the double exp week-end. Was able to get a virtue though which is kinda cool. Tried to find Rayihn for a week now to kill my boredom but to no avail. Compared to my last hero priests, I tried to let people know I was a priest of Rayihn. But perhaps next time, if I ever play another empowered class, to just have a base at the beginning and build my story from there...because really, I always tend to have a good beginning but never exploit it...or well no one really roll with it.

Last few days was frustrating...that is where I realized I was due to just delete and move on. I mean, I'm alright that some character wants to power-game. I don't mind. That still sucks. That's how I view someone who decided to #### you up, loot you or sac you or annoy you just because you tried to weaken him at some point because you are strong and a very well-played player. Anyway.

I don't feel like saying goodbyes, I'll answer if there's something though.

Zevsa, Sakard, Daichyl, many many...

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicIlbjorga Valdar is done [View all] , Beer, Fri 31-Oct-08 02:09 PM
Reply Few things, Ahtieli2 (Guest), 31-Oct-08 11:22 PM, #11
Reply Bah, Beer, 31-Oct-08 11:53 PM, #12
Reply It was with you that I had that insanely long duel..., Zefta (Guest), 31-Oct-08 08:01 PM, #8
Reply Yup!, Beer, 31-Oct-08 10:47 PM, #9
Reply Had been looking for you too, Rayihn, 31-Oct-08 05:00 PM, #7
Reply You say that..., Cartman (Guest), 01-Nov-08 04:26 AM, #13
Reply Ugh..., Oraimus (Guest), 31-Oct-08 04:38 PM, #6
Reply RE: Ilbjorga Valdar is done, Bajula, 31-Oct-08 03:49 PM, #4
Reply Powergaming., Alzinghul (Guest), 31-Oct-08 02:52 PM, #2
Reply you might laugh, goganop (Guest), 31-Oct-08 03:39 PM, #3
Reply RE: you might laugh, Alzinghul (Guest), 31-Oct-08 04:31 PM, #5
Reply I bet they did worry, Daurwyn (Guest), 01-Nov-08 06:26 AM, #14
Reply I liked you a lot., Beer, 31-Oct-08 10:50 PM, #10
Reply Ugh. You too?!?, Unalethekai (Guest), 31-Oct-08 02:40 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #73690 Previous topic | Next topic