Subject: "happy happy joy joy" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #7254
Show all folders

Daiken (Guest)Wed 26-Jun-02 03:57 PM

#7257, "happy happy joy joy"

Outstanding!
First off, many many thanks to Basim & Zendrac.
Zendrac for telling me stories about his past and making me interested in playing a healer.
Basim for rolling a healer and managing to get empowered (giving me hope on that count).

Daiken was my 3rd level 51 character... ever. I wanted to make a healer as an explore character because i've never ever gone past elemental canyon I chose scion purely because of black channels and the fact that a nightwalker would help me explore (it was either that or rely on the goodie only blinking gear for damage).

Why delete? A few reasons.

Prime reason however was the Arvam quest. When there is a quest going on around your patron immortal, who has only 2 followers and you are the only hero, and you get ignored .. -completely- I took it as such a slap in the face. Basically it made me feel that I obviously didn't deserve my title,tattoo and my rp was totally insufficient. Needless to say it caused a good degree of bad blood between myself and Xiouze.

Also I had stalled in progressing my developments with in-game quests to the point they were a pain in the ass more than interesting. Syntax/semantics rubbish so I was getting drawn more into conflicts that Daiken wasn't supposed to (and thus affecting my roleplay)

I was originally going to delete on monday night (13hour day, unpaid overtime, stuck at a bus stop for an hour with a 81yr old guy dying of cancer, etc) but held off due to some temporary amusement with Dullameh. An -unamusing- incident with the destructor provided me a suitable junction to top myself tonight.

Friends - Enemies
-----------------
Daiken got on best with those people who needed him least.
Most people refer to Scion healers as "Bitch", my role was created to actively avoid this situation, I refused to bitch anyone.

Immortals
---------
Uh, who?
Arvam seemed to try and avoid me alot and after I got tattooed I never heard from him. Kadsuane tried to sow dissent and claim it was because he hates Brits Anyway, all the same Thank you very much for empowering, tattooing and titling me. It made me happy.

Valguarnera, Zulghinlour.
Disappointing. One of the reason I chose Scion was because I had hoped with Valguarnera being an RP imm there be stuff going on. There wasn't. 2 years on and there is still absolutely no point to Scions existance. Murder Death Kill.

Scion
-------
Dwoggurd - First and foremost. You were the man. Daiken got on very well with you because his relationship was the most equal. You didn't need a healer most times and you could do beastly beastly things when you did have one. That and you're also a stupid sod who was on the same wavelength as Daiken.

Dullameh - Strange situation, you have so many people wanting to hang out with you but you were one of the only ones Daiken had any desire to hang out with but didn't want to be seen as "just another lacky".
Again someone who had no need for my powers so I was more than happy to hang out with. Understood Daikens rebellious nature (or so I thought) and offered me a good deal of respect. Very interesting guy but unfortunately I get the idea you won't be far behind me.

Krivohan - Heh, I get the idea you nearly uninducted me when I couldn't tell my arse from my elbow regarding healers that first time down in Mortorn. You were the strong silent time. I had a less personal relationship with you but goddamn man do you nearly everything there is to know about CF.

Oaken - You didn't advertise much over the CB (good thing) so I don't know how much impact you have upon the cabal. Your log in / log out spasms irritated me a bit. Considering our OOC relationship I'm impressed at how civil we remained to one another.

Urden - Uh, you tried to bitch me. Wasn't going to happen. I took great pleasure in the fact you kicked me from Scion and then end up reinducting me with zero effort on my behalf. Liked to destabilise your authority.

Maelgwyn - Stupid twat! When you came around it became a nice little goal of mine to become part of creating an unholy axe en par with history. Then you deleted, Ugh! Maelgwyn tells you 'Aura, flight and frenzy please?'

Naujamier - Useless. Demanded so much of Daiken but was utterly unable to keep up his end of the deal. Only person faster than Oaken to loot a corpse.

Zausarm? - Fun, had a huge bust up with you in the lowbie ranks when you were asking about the Drow houses, got on better with you later on, a shame you deleted. (You really got the short straw in a number of our eq runs and such, so apologies)

Can't remember the others I want to mention.

Sylvan
-------
Sharukin- Man, you had it rough. Showed what I -didn't- want to happen with my healer :> Cheers for all the gear you kept leaving me in your corpse. :>

Daomael: Jeez man, what the hell happened that one time where you suddenly -STEAMROLLED- me in a few rounds. I'd been fighting you happily until then.

Aylsrith- An impressive warrior, the best I faced. Caused me to worry no end.

Tusseltass - Damned you died alot

Battle
-----
Shamus- My god, how BAD a rager do I consider you to be. Words cannot form it. Your rp and your actions do not relate in the slightest. You spoke of tactics but had to be shown by a dawnie warrior how to be useful in the least. (You spent about 100 hours trying to disarm a no-disarm weapon). You cried when you were looted then full looted me at first opportunity. You ran to the shrine or the inn even when it was just 1 on 1 and basically only faced me when you were with 3 others.

Rhuean - You definately deserve your title, the only one of the current villagers that I respected. Utilised your specs and powers to good use - made life very tough for me.

Warlocks
----------
Lardovian - respect, you make good effort

Assorted
----------
Solamnus- I was more interested in converting you to evil than anything else
Samtuka - You damned swine!
Moprah - MWUAHAHAHAAH A healer killing a lion, nothing more amusing. (same to astarcio). You made good show though for sure.
Cariatid - Cheers for keeping me amused and keeping me involved in the quest.
Thelleneor - I did worry about you, you had your head screwed on. When you deleted the tide on the goodies turned.
Lintronea - In the days of Thelleneor you were all over me like a rash. Then you stopped being proactive. So I left you alone.
Zodrimauk - ugly ugly ugly, my opinion of you as a player fell through the floor.

Heh, far too long a note but probably not long enough.
I enjoyed Daiken a lot. Thanks everyone

Graham C, forum whore

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DEL) Daiken, Free of the Matrons, Preacher of Passion... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 26-Jun-02 01:53 PM
Reply man, you've ruined my view of the world, Marcus_, 28-Jun-02 07:10 AM, #41
Reply BWUAHAH, Graham (Guest), 28-Jun-02 07:38 AM, #42
Reply happy happy joy joy, Daiken (Guest), 26-Jun-02 03:57 PM #4
Reply RE: happy happy joy joy, Daiken (Guest), 26-Jun-02 04:13 PM, #5
Reply ARRRRRGGGHHHH!, Krivohan, 26-Jun-02 04:56 PM, #6
Reply Yeah I should have added, Daiken (Guest), 26-Jun-02 04:59 PM, #8
Reply RE: happy happy joy joy, Mesharrah (Guest), 27-Jun-02 02:25 AM, #16
     Reply RE: happy happy joy joy, Daiken (Guest), 27-Jun-02 03:57 AM, #17
     Reply RE: happy happy joy joy, Mesharrah (Guest), 27-Jun-02 05:46 AM, #22
          Reply Bubble = "bursted", Boy Scout (Guest), 27-Jun-02 09:20 PM, #32
     Reply Raid the Scarab cabal sometime n/t, Old Maran (Guest), 27-Jun-02 09:38 AM, #25
Reply RE: happy happy joy joy, Dullameh, 26-Jun-02 04:58 PM, #7
Reply RE: happy happy joy joy, Daiken (Guest), 27-Jun-02 04:13 AM, #20
Reply Aw damnit..., Arvam, 26-Jun-02 05:10 PM, #9
Reply It's a way of life. nt, Adrigon, 26-Jun-02 05:27 PM, #11
Reply RE: Aw damnit..., Daiken (Guest), 27-Jun-02 04:00 AM, #18
     Reply Goals, Daiken (Guest), 27-Jun-02 04:10 AM, #19
Reply RE: happy happy joy joy, Shamus (Guest), 26-Jun-02 05:22 PM, #10
Reply RE: happy happy joy joy, Lardovian (Guest), 26-Jun-02 05:34 PM, #12
Reply RE: happy happy joy joy, Fauaqi (Guest), 26-Jun-02 07:42 PM, #13
Reply The Panther/Dilo, Racli, 26-Jun-02 07:52 PM, #14
Reply RE: happy happy joy joy, Xiouze (Guest), 27-Jun-02 12:17 AM, #15
Reply Nauamjair, Couillard, 27-Jun-02 04:17 AM, #21
Reply RE: Nauamjair, Daiken (Guest), 27-Jun-02 06:07 AM, #23
Reply RE: happy happy joy joy, Annette (Guest), 27-Jun-02 09:15 AM, #24
Reply RE: happy happy joy joy, Urden, 27-Jun-02 10:34 AM, #26
Reply RE: happy happy joy joy, Daiken (Guest), 27-Jun-02 11:26 AM, #30
Reply wtf !!!, Dwoggurd (Guest), 27-Jun-02 10:43 AM, #27
Reply RE: happy happy joy joy, Cariatid (Guest), 27-Jun-02 10:49 AM, #28
Reply This doesn't have to do with Daiken, but, Cariatid.., Someone (Guest), 27-Jun-02 11:08 AM, #29
Reply RE: happy happy joy joy, Orinah (Guest), 27-Jun-02 02:47 PM, #31
Reply RE: happy happy joy joy, Daiken (Guest), 28-Jun-02 12:47 AM, #33
     Reply RE: happy happy joy joy, Orinah (Guest), 28-Jun-02 01:37 AM, #34
          Reply RE: happy happy joy joy, Daiken (Guest), 28-Jun-02 02:24 AM, #35
               Reply RE: happy happy joy joy, Orinah (Guest), 28-Jun-02 02:41 AM, #36
                    Reply RE: happy happy joy joy, Daiken (Guest), 28-Jun-02 04:16 AM, #38
                         Reply RE: happy happy joy joy, Orinah (Guest), 28-Jun-02 05:57 AM, #39
                              Reply By the way, Orinah (Guest), 28-Jun-02 06:01 AM, #40
                              Reply I call bullcrud, Tasharis (Guest), 29-Jun-02 10:06 PM, #43
Reply *laugh*, Thelleneor (Guest), 28-Jun-02 03:43 AM, #37
Reply RE: happy happy joy joy, Danical (Guest), 30-Jun-02 10:41 PM, #44
Reply jazz is not only music, Adrigon, 26-Jun-02 02:11 PM, #3
Reply Weee..., Sharukin (Guest), 26-Jun-02 02:10 PM, #2
Reply Eek..., Steelbiter (Guest), 26-Jun-02 02:10 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #7254 Previous topic | Next topic