Subject: "Sad to see this" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #68836
Show all folders

Teldasill (Guest)Wed 14-May-08 05:38 PM

#68842, "Sad to see this"

I try my hardest to make it a point not to gang when I know I have a chance to win, so I tried to always fight you solo. That sucks you were having to deal with gangs though, I feel for you. Thieves always make me so wary, but that cat and mouse game we had at the Captain was fun. I wanted us to both have a shot so I charged you at the Executioner when the Captain dropped with like 26% hp, and the cards fell for me. Glad we got to RP a little bit after that too.

You seemed to really know what you were doing though, I was like why is this dude constantly logging on and still in Voralian when other people were getting promotions. But anyways, hope you come back with something a little more fit for this age of Trib vs. Outtie, it's always fun to have good solid enemies who don't fly off the handle and keep the game fun for both sides, like I felt you did.

-Telda

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicDeleted [View all] , Aerlach (Guest), Wed 14-May-08 10:23 AM
Reply This upsets me almost as much as the Provost's falling., Fendril (Guest), 15-May-08 11:55 AM, #4
Reply Good things, Invoker (Guest), 15-May-08 10:50 AM, #3
Reply Nice job., Hagart (Guest), 14-May-08 07:22 PM, #2
Reply Sad to see this, Teldasill (Guest), 14-May-08 05:38 PM #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #68836 Previous topic | Next topic