Subject: "RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6752
Show all folders

KarelMon 27-May-02 04:09 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
569 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#6757, "RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster"

Well, this is my first character back from Karel, took something of a break to spark interest in the game again, as I have before and will again. Nothing special about this character, and is in fact just a copy of Tasari, my Empire duergar warrior who was mace/hands in one incarnation and polearm/maces the second....long story on why there was two. Mordan actually started out as an anti-paladin who I had thought up a real long role on, and pretty much planned out his whole life before I even rolled him up. Well, by the twenty-fifth rank I saw about eight other a-ps in my range and said screw that, delete. So, figured hadn't played a warrior in a couple years, see what the legacies were. For those interested, I chose chilling embrace and flow of shadows. I liked chilling embrace, flow of shadows was for the vast majority of the time useless, and if I ever do a duergar warrior again, I'll just go with forsaken thoughts. For those wondering why the delete...well, I was real damn bored with him. I had a shifter right Before Karel...well two actually. The first was a mongoose/tiger that died of old age, the second a panther/armadillo who bored the hell out of me and I deleted. Think the boredom this time was mainly due to the fact that the hero range was dominated by scions. I'm always use to coming into play when the empire/scion/shadow are on the down, I play like a madman hold things together until I start making a presence and the ranks swell, at which time I either die of old age, boredom or a couple times, con. I had a 22 con, and four trains left on this one, so con death didn't seem likely unless I made alot more trips into Hell ill-prepared. So, going to role up a character in a few, who knows what, don't like playing good guys much, although that would be the only challenge, and i'll be damned if I play a rager. Anyway, on to the farewells.

Sylvan-
Danical, good fights, you got me that time in Aridhol, and again right outside of Basilicia...the fact you didn't take everything and run speaks alot for you.

Sahannara- I will always think of you when I kill that dragon, you caught me there like three times, twice I saw you and had no recall potion, once I wondered why the dragon wasn't there and by the time I said "Oh, wait a second..." I was snared. I would have returned what little I took, but that comment about killing me for them instead...well, that was just stupid, I sacraficed em right then.

Daomael- Sunray is a pain to a duergar, and anytime I play a duergar every druid, paladin and invoker comes looking for me to do a sunray, wrath or geyser like I'm the easiest kill around. You took everything with your treant and ran, so whenever you died I just trashed your things, you have no respect of mine.

Alysrith- fought you a few times...quite frankly only times you had a chance were with other warders, and that time in Emerald I kept going back and forth between you Danical was just...well, amusingly pathetic.

Savarin- Nothing much to say to you...you tagged along with the others, and the one time you and the ranger were trying to retrieve you ran as soon as I showed, even though I attacked the ranger. If you weren't a shifter I'd say you should've been a rager.

Barons-
Ultec- Fought you like twice, once I ran after that first sunray, next ended up with you in a phylactery...no victory of mine really. Otherwise didn't know squat about you.

Marans-
Aliera- You were a pain in the ass when you showed

Dawn-
*shrug*

Warlocks-
Shila- Talked, but failed to perform.

invokers- Yes, geysers do hurt.

Battle-
Shamus- See my note to Shila, then add "but you sure can run" right on the end.

Nilushka- Potential there...follow the advice I gave you about the rites, he is weak.

Amarellis- Nice move there driving me into the destructor, pissed me off at the time, but as soon as every rager started disappearing it just amused me. Pretty much came to "Hey, I can't fight you, so let him."

Tobeldest- You are a bold one, much respect to you...although in my opinion you should have played him to the end awhile ago.

Unafiliated-

Ransleyr- You annoyed the hell out of me most of the time, and if not for the fact we have no invoker I probablly would have just killed you. Here's a real big hint, stop casting damn iceneedles while I'm getting my ass beat on by some big demon, king or whatever. And the reason we had that falling out at the end was not simply because you shielded Danical and he ended up showing for a raid. It was the fact you kept on denying it and lying. It isn't simply my character that feels trying to decieve me is the same as calling me a fool, it's me. And without doubt Ransleyr, I would have killed you, you were just too...out there.

Nydeikon- I put you here because much like the Scarabs, there really isn't much of a Nexus anymore. Thanks for all the warnings, and the rager hunting was fun.

Scion-

Dullameh- I knew you as two other characters, I think you may have gotten a bit egotistical with the lichdom, but otherwise well played...and playing for a long time I'm sure. Overall, most of our interaction was superficial, here, take my amulet (I was going to refuse, just to see what you'd do, don't really believe in leaders demanding equipment from underlings, but I had intended on giving it to you anyway), let's go kill something...blah blah blah. *shrug* Had nothing in common mostly.

Krivohan- *shrug* Holding onto those last few hours for something important I suppose. Hey, here's something to think about. Most people don't know when they're going to die, they may know it's close if they're lucky. So why not go out with a bang rather than just sort of quietly shuffle off? And that last thing about you not believing Ransleyr did it...#####, all I can say. You want an invoker around, fine, whatever, say it don't feed me some line of crap.

Letradia- Sorry about all those shattered minds...my bad. It was nice travelling with you...always good to have a croc in front of you.

Eleke- Good hunting, various other little things....hope you get those boots.

Illisier- Stay drunk my man, stay drunk.

Maelgwyn- What is with the twenty minute shows? You'd be all about getting together and getting some ranks, but two kills later you had to go. Are you playing from work or something?

Daiken- Greedy and obnoxious, you played a good drow, and a couple times I was tempted to just smack the hell out of you for your lip, but then again, most people that play a decent drow make me feel that way.

Dranolian- Wish I could have topped you off, I always like having a transmuter with me.

Dwoggurd- *shrug* Don't see you too often unless there's the healer around, or the lich. Didn't really interact with you much, you were just too interested in yourself.

Other scions...well, farewell.

I heroed in a little over sixty hours...would have been right about forty if I could have found groups half the time. My distance was at 86%, and I think I used a polearm against other people about three times, long live the mace.

If you're bored then you're boring, and indeed I was.

"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens." - Jimi Hendrix

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 27-May-02 02:16 PM
Reply See ya., Grakur,Scion 93 (Guest), 28-May-02 11:46 AM, #29
Reply RE: See ya., Karel, 28-May-02 01:13 PM, #33
     Reply RE: See ya., Moprah (Guest), 29-May-02 11:47 AM, #41
          Reply RE: See ya., Karel, 29-May-02 03:46 PM, #42
Reply RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster, Karel, 27-May-02 04:09 PM #3
Reply RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster, Kycryus (Guest), 27-May-02 04:18 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster, Karel, 27-May-02 05:04 PM, #10
Reply Ayee!, Illisier (Guest), 27-May-02 04:19 PM, #5
Reply RE: Ayee!, Karel, 27-May-02 05:02 PM, #9
     Reply Yeh lost all that spiked and stuff?, Muubai (Guest), 28-May-02 02:05 AM, #24
Reply RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster, Krivohan, 27-May-02 04:28 PM, #6
Reply RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster, Karel, 27-May-02 05:00 PM, #8
     Reply RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster, Krivohan, 28-May-02 02:35 PM, #35
          Reply RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster, Karel, 28-May-02 06:02 PM, #38
Reply RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster, Savarin (Guest), 27-May-02 04:57 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster, Karel, 27-May-02 05:07 PM, #11
     Reply RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster, ORB, 27-May-02 05:19 PM, #12
     Reply RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster, Karel, 27-May-02 05:22 PM, #13
     Reply Aps are totally blinded by their cause, what do you mea..., Hejduk (Guest), 28-May-02 12:39 AM, #21
Reply RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster, Letradia (Guest), 27-May-02 06:01 PM, #14
Reply RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster, Karel, 27-May-02 06:42 PM, #15
     Reply RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster, Letradia (Guest), 28-May-02 12:22 PM, #32
Reply RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster, Danical (Guest), 27-May-02 07:53 PM, #16
Reply RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster, Karel, 27-May-02 08:22 PM, #17
     Reply RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster, Danical (Guest), 30-May-02 09:27 PM, #46
Reply Just curious..., Adgento (Guest), 27-May-02 10:27 PM, #18
Reply RE: Just curious..., ORB, 27-May-02 11:45 PM, #19
     Reply Right..i missed that part heh, nt, Adgento (Guest), 28-May-02 12:53 AM, #22
Reply What about me? txt, Anette (Guest), 28-May-02 12:28 AM, #20
Reply This statement is false., Sharukin (Guest), 28-May-02 05:15 AM, #26
     Reply Light vs Dark Correction, Annette (Guest), 28-May-02 02:40 PM, #36
Reply RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster, Daiken (Guest), 28-May-02 01:19 AM, #23
Reply actually, Daiken (Guest), 28-May-02 05:38 AM, #27
     Reply RE: actually, Karel, 28-May-02 08:49 AM, #28
          Reply Well..., Daiken (Guest), 30-May-02 12:53 AM, #43
               Reply RE: Well..., Karel, 30-May-02 01:42 AM, #44
                    Reply RE: Well..., Daiken (Guest), 30-May-02 03:43 AM, #45
Reply RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster, Maelgwyn (Guest), 28-May-02 05:04 AM, #25
Reply RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster, Karel, 28-May-02 01:53 PM, #34
Reply That sucks., Nydeikon (Guest), 28-May-02 12:14 PM, #30
Reply RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster, Sahannara (Guest), 28-May-02 12:21 PM, #31
Reply RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster, Nilushka1 (Guest), 28-May-02 04:30 PM, #37
Reply Oh hell, everyone else is doing it..., Dullameh, 29-May-02 12:33 AM, #39
     Reply RE: Oh hell, everyone else is doing it..., Karel, 29-May-02 09:59 AM, #40
Reply RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster, Ransleyr (Guest), 27-May-02 02:48 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DEL) Mordan the Weaponsmaster, Tsaicenfeng (Guest), 27-May-02 02:28 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #6752 Previous topic | Next topic