Subject: "Booo!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #67069
Show all folders

Grecken (Guest)Tue 11-Mar-08 11:23 PM

#67105, "Booo!"

Bleh. There goes a fourth of my back-up. Good thing I can write my own notes now. I didn't pick up much on your RP, but you probably didn't get much on mine. Grecken hasn't turned out to bethe RP machine I wanted, but I'm stuck with what I've made so far. We were fairly busy at the times you and I travelled. Bards and Druids are mean combinations. Druids are best in man vs man and bards are best in group vs group. That desert drop we did against the imperials and scions was hilarious. If you had sang the reverberating blast instead of fire and ice we might've killed all three But it was still fun. I got to check that off my list of druid crap to do before Grecken dies.

By the by, there's nothing wrong with being a "fair weather player". There are four or five people in the Nexus who only show up about twice a week, which is fine by me.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(Deleted) [NEXUS] Malrokael SilverLute... [View all] , Vynmylak, Tue 11-Mar-08 11:23 PM
Reply Going to miss you, Mal!, Andaayhn (Guest), 21-Mar-08 11:54 PM, #7
Reply Booo!, Grecken (Guest), 11-Mar-08 11:42 AM #6
Reply Fair weather, incognito, 22-Mar-08 06:50 AM, #8
Reply RE: (Deleted) [NEXUS] Malrokael SilverLute..., Praeto (Guest), 11-Mar-08 08:30 AM, #4
Reply RE: (Deleted) [NEXUS] Malrokael SilverLute..., Praeto (Guest), 11-Mar-08 03:04 PM, #5
Reply RE: (Deleted) [NEXUS] Malrokael SilverLute..., Firata (Guest), 10-Mar-08 06:19 PM, #3
Reply RE: (Deleted) [NEXUS] Malrokael SilverLute..., jaynus, 10-Mar-08 05:21 PM, #2
Reply Ahoy there!, Cryptodiro (Guest), 10-Mar-08 05:10 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #67069 Previous topic | Next topic