Subject: "some more player GOODBYES" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #66616
Show all folders

Elhe (Guest)Fri 22-Feb-08 01:54 AM

#66643, "some more player GOODBYES"

SCIONS:

Cerrunir(zorran?) - One word to you, grease!!!!! It's really good #### for anyone who does not have word/teleport spell.
Good char all around and strong foe.

Chrichuk - best invoker I fought ever. You are so ####ing ballsy and so tough and also you are so lucky
I was dreaming of killing you and one day I got lucky and we ganged you down. You are only one I
was really worry during arena competition if you had anyone in your team.. I bet first place would be yours.
Where did you go? I have not seen you lately.

Ravon - hmm I have mixed feelings on you. I can only applaud you for doing such a great job with dark elf ap. But for me
you were way too conservative, I would have deleted from boring after playing month in such manner. I'm not saying it's
bad or I have something against it.. just not fun if I were you. Also I was a bit disappointed of you looting items you do not
need, I mean.. we had no chances against you and zorran there, so looting something you don't need just made me like.. wtf?!
So after that I was just avoiding you and hoping I will have group that has some chances to survive fighting you.

Llorenz - You have never been a big threat to Eoria, I had divine svp, autorecall item but you always catched me being low
on mana or preps. You became really tough when you got leader spot. Good luck with imming.

Igbah - seems like you did not want to fight me much, at least solo and I understand why. I was playing fire giant warrior
scions when skiltore was around . Though we could not kill each other solo anyway. Ah, I had semi interation with you
by one of my testing characters and loved your rp, Iggy. Keep rocking even if fire giant swords are not so cool as before.

EMPIRE:

Dyrin - I really loved you as player but somewhere in depths of Eoria soul.. she wanted you to die and leave place of war master
for her sad I could not be much on at your playing time. I knew you are getting your ass handed there to you as I was
getting same in my time. So I've tried to tell you things about this and that sad I could not show you that place on my own.

Zridv - I think I've wrote everything I wanted in your goodbyes.

Ophanely - good shadow lord all around, sad we have not been together much lately. I've liked our talks
and your poem

Torak - ordering people to give you eq is not all that great thing

Avalak - I wanted to anathema you. I dislike when someone speaks so loud but can not support his words
by actions.

Liriana - Heh said all in your goodbye thread but I would like to repeat that I liked you.

Clissa - Sorry that it ended like this but I'm sure if you walk into direction I was talking with you about
you will get dread lord seat.

Batu - I miss you, you were so cool but Eoria was a bit paranoid on getting outsitted so I made chose Jhuutr.

Bruthamontis - I think you had few empire characters in a row and I hope you have learned some new things
but man, stop dying that much, really.

Kostyan - We were SO ####ING DEADLY TEAM. We made a lot of amazing battles and won almost all of them.
Keep rocking and I hope you get Emperor spot, you are really kick ass warrior. You just made me want to roll
drow warrior, striking. Heh you last words when I age died made me want to demote you though . You were my
favorit imperial and I will miss you a lot. Also I enoyed knowning you are playing a lot alone and kicking asses there.
You will be surprised why I made you war master. One of our enemies who killed you quite a bit told me in mirc
that you are ballsy and kick ass so I went and gave you war master spot.

Jhuutur - Hehe, as I told you, I made you war master because noone else liked you so I don't have to worry
that counsil will throw me out of the throne. We were quite a good team with you. And Beront, I do not like you
and you know it but this char was not as your usual #### talkers Good luck.

BATTLE:

Cezar - Loved our only(?) interation, sad I found out how it's cool to speak with you so late.
You were always up for the fight given that you had like... 0 chances to kill me? Cool villager
all around.

Yevandr - Man, bards really pwn villagers, you did not have chances, sorry.

Behrious - Another one rager I really liked, I hope you are still playing and we meet again.
Thanks for returning saber.

Golhyrr - Heh you got my ass handed to me once or twice or even more.

Brinkmun - Liked you a lot as Taelina and as Eoria but really wanted to take you down for that
death at explore area

gnome dagger/mace - loved your attitude also, I hope you get a leader spot there. Good luck on rites.

There are a lot of ragers I forgot, drop me a word or two.

FORTRESS:

Niveriva - You did not kill me I still proud of this as well as I'm proud of killing you, though it's not about
my skills but about catching you in a bad moment. You were solid in your rp and I really liked. But I did not
like few things, I'm not trying to say ohh you did something bad, I think it is okey and depends on player and
the way he wants to play. But you were aiming for high pk records regardless how you got it. Nothing wrong
in it just not like I see paladins. Also few times it was like (at least from my perspective) that you can ignore
some evils right before you just to get me. I'm speaking about that time when you were trying to get me at
the palace and dark elf advisor or chancellor was reraiding right before you. It took you like 30 minuts to attack
him finaly. I can be wrong since you could have some battles outside where I could not see it.

Gramoak - shamanman? really? I can not belive. Good character, we had some nice battles here and there.

Darascus - Another tough and really smart invoker. You have always been a trouble for imperials and I've very lucky that
you did not kill me. It was sweet to kill you, though I was wondering why Kostyan full looted you and I did not go to get
stoneform since I was sorry for that. By the way that time when you died.. why do you think it was gang? 2 bard, warrior
came to raid invoker, bard, warrior. I don't see how it's gang. It is only your mistake to come there so fast without cabal mates.

Kelteon - I'm really sorry for ordering full sacing you there. I was in a really bad mood in rl. Sorry man.

Uff there was ton of cool marans but I forgot names

OUTLANDERS:

Throkk - UHH! I did not kill you but I really wanted to.. I think you got me just once, when I was in dead link, thanks for not looting me.
And loved our talks... little slave singer heh. Good luck.

Linaeran - best druid I've ever fought and only one how returned me something after that huge gang where you got me.

Xinrithil(?) - elf striking/dagger it was my bane for a long time. You kicked my ass so many times so it was double sweet to kill
you few times. But raiding with Niheriva.. bleh! you two were too good team to kick my ass

Larcat - I miss you so much.

Riv and another ranger(cloud giant) -- uff you beated my and kostyan ass I was lucky to get away with my only orb of travel.

NEXUS:
I'm glad I've started war with nexus. When Eoria was young I used your aid but I don't think Empire should use nexus
because for me it seems like you are quite a natural enemy for Empire.

Yrillbink - I wanted to kill you so badly but you were getting away so many times! It was sweet to kill you with a help of flute finaly.

Iltch - Heh, I was really going to return staff to you but you get it back without my help You were pain in ass and I did not really
want to face you alone. Since I could not kill you solo anyway and you could give me a lot of troubles if you get me jacked and call
some people. Good job with binder thief. Though I dislike some russian accursation you throwed in your goodbye thread..

OTHERS:

Sybea - I started from hating you for stealing all my preps and ended loving you. It was cool do to all that shady things with you,
like killing imperials by your hands.

that gnome invoker - huge thanks for helping me in getting some shinies, I hope I payed you back with showing things around, you seemed
like an explore character so I tried to show you as much as possible.

Smuernik(?) orc chief - if not you.. I could probably rager delete, thanks for all fun and help in getting to hero.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Eoria L'liiri the Quixotic Dominat... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 21-Feb-08 04:24 PM
Reply Still currious, Patick, 27-Feb-08 07:04 PM, #50
Reply I was not in mood for cheap, Eoria (Guest), 15-May-08 09:31 AM, #53
Reply Why! Why Khasotholas, WHY???, Khrathtyn (Guest), 23-Feb-08 06:26 PM, #47
Reply Well done., Lyristeon, 23-Feb-08 10:22 AM, #41
Reply Thanks, Elhe (Guest), 23-Feb-08 04:20 PM, #46
Reply Awesome, Throkk (Guest), 22-Feb-08 02:01 AM, #26
Reply addition, Elhe (Guest), 22-Feb-08 02:14 AM, #28
Reply Eoria L'liiri the Quixotic Dominatrix, Empress of Thera, Kalageadon, 22-Feb-08 01:46 AM, #22
Reply btw I picked up your pbf. nt, Kalageadon, 22-Feb-08 12:02 PM, #37
     Reply Thanks, mate. I'm still curious who were you :) n/t, Elhe (Guest), 22-Feb-08 12:12 PM, #39
Reply Farewell Lady Singer, Braemir, 21-Feb-08 11:15 PM, #16
Reply Oh my, how could I forget about you, Elhe (Guest), 21-Feb-08 11:33 PM, #17
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Eoria L'liiri the Quixotic Dom..., Nolyek (Guest), 21-Feb-08 06:47 PM, #8
Reply I do remember you, Elhe (Guest), 21-Feb-08 07:00 PM, #10
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Eoria L'liiri the Quixotic Dom..., Jarrna (Guest), 21-Feb-08 07:12 PM, #11
     Reply Heh I was planing to get more pk records from you, Elhe (Guest), 21-Feb-08 08:41 PM, #13
          Reply RE: Heh I was planing to get more pk records from you, Jarrna (Guest), 22-Feb-08 07:46 AM, #34
Reply Some general things and goodbyes for Imms, Eoria (Guest), 21-Feb-08 06:30 PM, #5
Reply How'd you like that flute? Damn you! -nt-, Mek (Guest), 21-Feb-08 06:33 PM, #6
Reply I do like shinies :), Eoria (Guest), 21-Feb-08 06:39 PM, #7
Reply RE: Some general things and goodbyes for Imms, Zulghinlour, 21-Feb-08 06:57 PM, #9
Reply Hi, Grecken (Guest), 21-Feb-08 07:21 PM, #12
Reply RE: Hi, Elhe (Guest), 21-Feb-08 08:45 PM, #14
     Reply Yeah post it., Grecken (Guest), 22-Feb-08 12:29 AM, #20
Reply RE: Some general things and goodbyes for Imms, Enlilth, 21-Feb-08 11:15 PM, #15
Reply I was totally sure, Elhe (Guest), 21-Feb-08 11:40 PM, #18
     Reply RE: I was totally sure, Enlilth, 22-Feb-08 08:16 AM, #35
Reply Nice run My empress., Bajula, 22-Feb-08 12:21 AM, #19
Reply Chiri!, elhe (Guest), 22-Feb-08 01:03 AM, #21
Reply What a ride that must have been!, Batu (Guest), 22-Feb-08 01:53 AM, #23
Reply As for that incident, Eoria (Guest), 22-Feb-08 01:59 AM, #25
     Reply Hah, it's fine!, Batu (Guest), 22-Feb-08 02:07 AM, #27
          Reply RE: Hah, it's fine!, Elhe (Guest), 22-Feb-08 02:18 AM, #29
Reply some more player GOODBYES, Elhe (Guest), 22-Feb-08 01:54 AM #24
     Reply Sigh, Village fodder (Guest), 22-Feb-08 02:51 AM, #30
     Reply Well, elhe (Guest), 22-Feb-08 12:10 PM, #38
     Reply More village fodder..., Ckol (Guest), 22-Feb-08 03:09 AM, #31
     Reply RE: More village fodder..., Elhe (Guest), 22-Feb-08 12:14 PM, #40
     Reply Hah!, Berak (Guest), 22-Feb-08 03:15 AM, #32
     Reply RE: some more player GOODBYES, Mek (Guest), 22-Feb-08 05:17 AM, #33
     Reply Heheh., Lhydia, 22-Feb-08 09:53 AM, #36
     Reply I did love your char., Zridv (Guest), 23-Feb-08 10:54 AM, #42
     Reply Yea, I loved Zridv too, Elhe (Guest), 23-Feb-08 04:18 PM, #45
     Reply QUick question., Lightmaged (Guest), 23-Feb-08 11:11 AM, #43
     Reply RE: QUick question., Elhe (Guest), 23-Feb-08 04:17 PM, #44
     Reply RE: some more player GOODBYES, Sybea (Guest), 25-Feb-08 12:44 AM, #48
     Reply Always bringing trouble, Elemek (Guest), 26-Feb-08 07:43 AM, #49
Reply Was really kinda pissed when you rolled the MIGS on me ..., Velyzaggon (Guest), 21-Feb-08 06:03 PM, #2
Reply Sorry man, Elhe (Guest), 21-Feb-08 06:12 PM, #3
     Reply You know I still love you :) NT, Velyzaggon (Guest), 21-Feb-08 06:14 PM, #4
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Eoria L'liiri the Quixotic Dom..., SirGankAlot, 21-Feb-08 04:37 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Eoria L'liiri the Quixotic Dom..., Xanvia (Guest), 15-May-08 07:59 AM, #51
          Reply I thought, Eoria (Guest), 15-May-08 09:30 AM, #52
               Reply RE: I thought, Xanvia (Guest), 19-May-08 07:54 AM, #54
                    Reply RE: I thought, Xanvia (Guest), 19-May-08 07:59 AM, #55
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #66616 Previous topic | Next topic