Subject: "Xanvia" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #65275
Show all folders

Cf..Stlucian19 (Guest)Mon 14-Jan-08 06:33 PM

#65275, "Xanvia"

Im dissapointed as many of you are that I had to end her in such a way. She was the start of something that I hoped to watch bloom before my eyes. I am sorry especially Eoria that we could not watch our idea grow although it would take much time for such. You all made the game that interesting that I just could not remove myself from it perhaps thats...I over-played her so much I ran her into the ground. But anyways thank you guys for interacting with Xanvia in your own ways...good...or bad.

-Knuet took me awhile to understand you but you were funny talking.

-Zridv...oh zridv I had some fun talking to you sorry about all those jokes and verbal lashes I guess you could take to heart that xanvia was pissed when ophanelu was your choice but even so we had some fun talking to.

-Ophanelu *Tosses ophanelu 20 gold* Sorry about never giving you the gold but I was always busy the empress layed the work down thick on me so I could show her was an imperial advisor could do. It was fun talking to you I was suprised when you were willing to vouge for me that once...oh and thanks for the tiyana thing..*coughs*-ANATHEMA- really.LOL

-Eoria I always thought at first that you were some brutal person to speak to who probaly wouldnt except my voice ringing in your ears...but you did and you liked all that I said. It was nice talking to you that once and before I died I made sure to through in a bit more rp quite heavy utilzie it well.

-Kostyan Dont take it the wrong way but I had to do what I did to uphold my rp to make things short her rp basicaully didnt let her swallow her toungue for no one...she was to speak her mind...to all except the empress but think about it...the empress and her never held stale air.

-Lauriel thank you for the gold..perhaps your the only reason she got as far as she did it gave me a jump start and made me able to start the rp'ing with everyone.

-Keshuk...oh keshuk the bringer of pain and unholy knight. I STILL DONT GET WHY YOU DELETED!! But even so it was cool rp'ing with you you may not notice now what I mean by the rp'ing but watch the realms closely and youll find out..

-Maxwell,kudesnik a lifesaver the plenty I have never ever ever had to FULLY regear so many times in the years I have played cf.And you guys were always there to help me..althouth I could never show you the crystal island for I was busy..eventually I will*kudesnik*

-hm...oh yah! To all those who killed me from between rank 20 and 29 dont count your blessings you may seem that good but many many of you werent I had to allow me self to be killed to uphold my rp she was suppose to seem weak till she was fertilized with her first child which would make her whole so many of you who got me *espeically when I set at the middle of galadon I needed you guys to kill me and thanks!!*

-ckol You were quite strange how you could ever befriend a imperial or a bitch as I...is beyong me anyways keep up the warrior and I have nice piece of lightning with your name on it.

-And to all those that helped xanaia

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicXanvia [View all] , Cf..Stlucian19 (Guest), Mon 14-Jan-08 06:33 PM
Reply RE: Xanvia, Ophanelu (Guest), 14-Jan-08 03:48 PM, #14
Reply She meant to piss everyone off., Nikartich (Guest), 14-Jan-08 04:00 PM, #15
     Reply RE: She meant to piss everyone off., Wtf (Guest), 14-Jan-08 04:32 PM, #16
          Reply The gold I dont care, Nikartich (Guest), 14-Jan-08 06:27 PM, #17
Reply Well..., Zridv (Guest), 14-Jan-08 12:26 PM, #13
Reply Well..., Ckol (Guest), 14-Jan-08 11:08 AM, #12
Reply RE: Xanvia, Nidvarg (Guest), 14-Jan-08 05:27 AM, #10
Reply RE: Xanvia, Imp.Citizen (Guest), 14-Jan-08 02:55 AM, #7
Reply RE: Xanvia, X (Guest), 14-Jan-08 03:34 AM, #9
     Reply RE: Xanvia, Imp. Citizen (Guest), 14-Jan-08 10:56 AM, #11
Reply I hope you learned something, Nikartich (Guest), 13-Jan-08 11:47 PM, #5
Reply Conflicting personality to a conflicting cabal? ~, bugboy, 14-Jan-08 12:11 AM, #6
Reply After I spent half an hour trying to convince you not t..., Zshadok (Guest), 13-Jan-08 10:11 PM, #2
Reply RE: Xanvia, Darkened jewel (Guest), 13-Jan-08 10:08 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Xanvia, Zshadok (Guest), 13-Jan-08 10:13 PM, #3
     Reply I'd reply if I knew who the hell you were., Derexal, 13-Jan-08 10:31 PM, #4
          Reply RE: I'd reply if I knew who the hell you were., blakened jewel (Guest), 14-Jan-08 03:27 AM, #8
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #65275 Previous topic | Next topic