Subject: "RE: So g'byes an'all that stuffs.." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64447
Show all folders

Rhayla (Guest)Mon 24-Dec-07 11:02 PM

#64554, "RE: So g'byes an'all that stuffs.."

But. at a certain point, I had a great idea (cough) to have Lechlerr's lies and deceptions split his personality- one pure evil little bastard and one soft, submissive nice-talking guy. That was a really bad idea, and I really felt like I just could not RP that worth a damn. The only thing I accomplished was to confuse the hell out of a few people, and frustrate myself. So he kind of just became a run-around-and-try-and-murder people while keeping to himself type character and, again,a failed attempt at RP by me toward the end. Anyways...

Haha, that is just so funny. But don't worry, I've certainly been there before. Makes you really respect the hardcore RP'ers, because they can make our great ideas actually work! Anyways, I once was told you were Nexus so you can add that in to your list. Being uncaballed doesn't need to be so shocking, but then after reading the other board, it seems like the playerbase wants to get caballed earlier!

It was fun comparing tactics, considering we both were by no means assassinating assassins haha.

GLWYN.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [None] Lechlerr the Dai Sensei of the Miyama ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 21-Dec-07 11:16 PM
Reply Thanks., Lycastanblix (Guest), 25-Dec-07 07:34 PM, #3
Reply RE: Thanks., Lechlerr (Guest), 26-Dec-07 01:05 PM, #5
Reply So g'byes an'all that stuffs.., Lechlerr (Guest), 24-Dec-07 10:45 PM, #1
     Reply RE: So g'byes an'all that stuffs.., Rhayla (Guest), 24-Dec-07 11:02 PM #2
     Reply Nice one, Pesawwkt (Guest), 25-Dec-07 11:44 PM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64447 Previous topic | Next topic