Subject: "RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Kathiva Faust the Spectre, Elite Imperial Witch" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #63161
Show all folders

Kathiva (Guest)Thu 01-Nov-07 09:18 AM

#63163, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Kathiva Faust the Spectre, Elite Imperial Witch"

Mummy quest - Extremely cool, very well done on this implementation.

Kathiva - Failure character, there are so many things I want to achieve with her, but keeps running into obstruction.

Daevryn - Fate never brought us together for any interaction.

Imm - Whoever the Imm was who asked me not to delete, thanks even though it didn't help much.

Twist - Please do post that log, I am very interested to see how things was from your view.

Enemies - Nothing much to comment on.

Allies - Nothing much to comment on.

Signing off
Lynn

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Kathiva Faust the Spectre, Elite I... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 01-Nov-07 09:04 AM
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Kathiva Faust the Spectre, Eli..., Kathiva (Guest), 01-Nov-07 09:18 AM #1
     Reply Too bad..., Twist, 01-Nov-07 09:50 AM, #2
     Reply RE: Too bad..., Kathiva (Guest), 01-Nov-07 08:20 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Kathiva Faust the Spectre, Eli..., Chirikaw (Guest), 01-Nov-07 02:25 PM, #3
          Reply Loan was not needed, considering I had about over 50000..., Kathiva (Guest), 01-Nov-07 08:18 PM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #63161 Previous topic | Next topic