Subject: "Rage/Gave up Deletion" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #61114
Show all folders

Awk (Guest)Mon 27-Aug-07 06:15 PM

#61114, "Rage/Gave up Deletion"

Well Awk was a fun throw away char that I wanted to take a look at a few things. Firstly the changes to dexterity which made Arial sword specs extremely viable, worked out well. Secondly I wanted to look at soul of the mountain and landslide. Two really cool legacies. Ended up with about 12 edges, saw some really cool things met some awesome people, not too much imm involvement but I really didnt actively seek it. Just some pop for a quest and some for a role. I got to go to Hell which was really cool, great area fun stuff, thanks to the Imm who was messing with us, made it super creepy, I remember actually getting a shiver in my spine a few times. Some chars in this game are really well played and awesome, others just completely disgust me.

Battle:
Armonk-A way cool cat, enjoyed you around, amazing going out at the same time.
Brinkmun- Liked you on another char, this one I think we butted heads alot.
Jichii- My main man, hilarious and funny. I think my demented personality on this char and yours matched really well. Too bad we sucked together? I blame you, the turkeys blame you. Stellar RP even when we we were getting rolled.
Raatok- We butted heads big time that one time, But i still respected you, thats what village is all about imo showing respect then your enemies show you none.
Ysal- thanks for the smiting, I felt bad about doing it but I honestly though Jutunn was gonna run and never come back.
Berak- Seem relatively new, its a good combo you just need to work it a bit more with stunning/impaling bandaging, its not about out meeling so much as out lasting.
Dejebi- Great combo, horrible luck? Was coo runnin around with you.
Probably forgettin some of you, younglings make me proud, and dont die as fast as I do?
Friends:
Jutunn- Another awesome guy, bards are great to travel with, knew your stuff had alot of fun, cool RP, think you were really the only person that I ran with from the refuge, good times though.

Enemies:
Empire-
dyrin- we had some great fights, it all depended on if you were flying, and flurry. Dont think I ever got you 1v1 but you got me a couple times, traded the skull sword.

Eoria-Bleh bards just rocked me esp once they hit distort.

Fort:
Juliane- cool cat, said what I wanted to say in your goodbye.
Rismard- Dagger/mace against arial sword spec? Ewww ugly
Niheriva- Camping the eastern and kicking my ass was not fun for me. I got the snooty elf RP but you seriously wounded my pride. Shield jab is mean sometimes.
Thelnorn-Good fight, really surprised you beat me the 2nd time after what happened on the first. Damn shocking swords.

Nexus:
Probably the hardest cabal to raid in the game (biased opinion). Between eating oblits and having an assasin that can jack you up in 2 rounds, I was scared even doing it with a bard defender.

Xilia: Awesome char, alot of rp and caring was put into this char. You die alot and I mean alot and to keep going is really cool. Everyone in the village was like "poor xilia" but man we admired the spirit, sure you arent a berserker at heart? You need form loving in a bad way.

Babuchak: You are a huge pansy. You tried to fight me alone, got slapped around then just resorted to ganging. im glad you get a great title for such a crap character.

Istalin- Eww komodo dragon. I fought you a few times when you just got it and I thought "man this is easy" then you got confident in it and.. well whooped my butt all around thera after that. Mad props to you for getting a good form and for being cool when you did get me. Good luck.

Yrillbink- Mixed feelings, you were cool sometimes we joked around, then you'd gang me down. I dont mind it sometimes, but that string of nights where it was you and babuchak and then either dhanzen or Vhaile pissed me off.

Vhaile- Good fights, hard spec for me except when thirsted, think you kinda didnt want to fight me anymore at the end.

Dhanzen- Glad you deleted. Nice defense that one time when you got me at the Island, rest of the times bloodthirst carried the day.

Scion-
Laviter- Yay forked lightning, i tried to hard to get the hide of the blue dragon and never could until the end
Ravon- Ew, just ew the first time you killed me took off 800 hp in 1 round.

Random:
Derasori: Awesome job I really hope you cut your wrists in the future.
I need to role up something with substance, see you in the fields.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicRage/Gave up Deletion [View all] , Awk (Guest), Mon 27-Aug-07 06:15 PM
Reply Thank you for the fights., Pissudin (Guest), 31-Aug-07 03:22 PM, #11
Reply No problem, Awk (Guest), 31-Aug-07 05:38 PM, #12
Reply Fun fights, Rismard (Guest), 29-Aug-07 05:29 PM, #10
Reply Awk...my brother!, Dejebi (Guest), 29-Aug-07 01:05 AM, #9
Reply Damn yer black feather'd arse!, Ysaloerye, 28-Aug-07 04:41 PM, #8
Reply RE: Rage/Gave up Deletion, Kalageadon, 28-Aug-07 06:41 AM, #6
Reply RE: Rage/Gave up Deletion, Its Bink (Guest), 28-Aug-07 06:11 AM, #5
Reply Oooh no., Berak (Guest), 28-Aug-07 03:37 AM, #4
Reply Awk, the Forgetful, Perdray (Guest), 27-Aug-07 09:57 PM, #2
Reply DOH, Awk (Guest), 28-Aug-07 12:36 AM, #3
     Reply RE: DOH, Perdray (Guest), 02-Sep-07 02:16 AM, #17
Reply This seriously kills me to see, Armonk (Guest), 27-Aug-07 08:43 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Hell tripping, Old Bard (Guest), 28-Aug-07 02:26 PM, #7
          Reply Yes/no, Awk (Guest), 31-Aug-07 05:39 PM, #13
               Reply hehehe, Berak (Guest), 31-Aug-07 06:26 PM, #14
               Reply If we'd had any scout...., Old bard (Guest), 01-Sep-07 08:42 PM, #15
                    Reply RE: If we'd had any scout...., Berak (Guest), 01-Sep-07 11:32 PM, #16
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #61114 Previous topic | Next topic