Subject: "(Del) Anaxagorae the insignificant." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #57426
Show all folders

Anaxa (Guest)Mon 16-Apr-07 10:20 PM

#57426, "(Del) Anaxagorae the insignificant."

Well. I've never had an easy time of ranking, in the best of times.

These weren't them. Had really wanted to see what my spec/legacy combo could do at hero, it just wasn't going to happen.

Between rl putting limits on my time, and the dirth of hero-range lightwalkers willing to lvl with a lightwalking tribby, I could see the writing on the wall, I wasn't going to hit hero any time in the next 2 months, so I figured I'd clear the way for another char idea I might have brewing.

Heh. It's funny. Because of so few lightwalkers throughout this chars life, I probably did most of my lvling with nexites, which if you got into my role, fit Ana just fine.

But a few days ago, I logged in finally, to find that some of the lvl 20-30 lightwalkers I had been hoping would lvl up so I could join them in lvling were now heroes themselves....and realized I'd have to wait for another wave.

Thanks to Maeth, Nuloh, kholav, and some others for actually being willing to have discussions and disagreements on the law with me over CB. Picking an unpopular (and admittedly a stretch) position of the law and trying to rationalize it all within role was what kept me sane during those hours of not finding ranking groups.

Thanks to all the gnome and human shifters, both nexite and otherwise who joined me for lvling. I always mixed up your names and forms, but that was more because I didn't log on often enough, sorry about that to each of you....even if I can't remember your names even now.

Mid 40's is a hard place to get stuck at. Maybe if I was better at pk, I could have competed with all of those hero enemies, but I'm not. And I remember reading a post by an imm saying something like if you want to do a new char, delete the old one if he isn't fun anymore, so I took his advice.

Oh, Thoric, just to let you know. That Wither you landed on me was -25str and -17dex.....and the plague you landed was for over 36 hours.

Ouch. I hope my next char will have a better time dealing with casters and communers.

It was while sleeping off that entire plague in the Spire, because I was too lazy to have gone out and collected coin previous to the fight, that I realized I wasn't going to be accomplishing anything with this char. You might think I'm blaming you, but I'm not, I'm thanking you. I think I'll have more fun with another char, and this char would have lingered for another month and a half and I'd have come to HATE logging on, and that's not what a game is supposed to be.

thanks to everyone who was willing to rp with me and listen to a little bit of my role. I tried to return the favor.

thanks to Vhlough for killing me fast at the end, Ana would have liked to go down fighting a criminal over zentril who was kicking my rear hitting oblit fire songs through my resist fire...and out-melee'ing a spear spec felar. Heh. I had even given away all my pills and set my wimpy to zero so I wouldn't try to escape on accident.

I had planned on trying to entwine you right back, after you entwined me...just to make you chuckle, but I missed that impale and the hit you got off that was an Unspeak....yeah, fight was over.

this is too long, Buh by.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(Del) Anaxagorae the insignificant. [View all] , Anaxa (Guest), Mon 16-Apr-07 10:20 PM
Reply RE: (Del) Anaxagorae the insignificant., Toramok (Guest), 18-Apr-07 08:42 PM, #7
Reply Meh!, Akreick (Guest), 18-Apr-07 02:32 PM, #6
Reply RE: (Del) Anaxagorae the insignificant., Commander (Guest), 17-Apr-07 02:18 PM, #3
Reply THANKS!, ana (Guest), 17-Apr-07 03:10 PM, #4
Reply RE: (Del) Anaxagorae the insignificant., Yvalthras (Guest), 17-Apr-07 01:17 AM, #2
Reply thanks, Ana (Guest), 17-Apr-07 03:13 PM, #5
Reply RE: (Del) Anaxagorae the insignificant., Maethron (Guest), 17-Apr-07 12:05 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #57426 Previous topic | Next topic