Subject: "RE: Balim Nah'Karimthorin The Voice of the W'raithe" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #54579
Show all folders

HeraldScribe (Guest)Wed 24-Jan-07 02:28 PM

#54583, "RE: Balim Nah'Karimthorin The Voice of the W'raithe"

What can I say? Balim was messing with Zaphie, causing her a great deal of pain, IC, and Tiatan knew this. He knew he wasn't doing it on purpose, but he despised Balim's existence and interference, nonetheless (plus he was still in love with Zaphoedine and got edgy around anyone who even thought of flirting with her; on a different note, I'm glad I finally got to know the conclusion of all that, and congrats, Zaphie, on making High Herald). As for your getting me involved, I didn't mind that. I almost wish Tiatan could have lived longer, as it had potentially could have created a whole lot more conflict, and not just with Balim. It was fun pulling the whole manipulation card one last time. OOCwise, Balim seemed a bit over the top with me (drama queenish), but the Imms seemed to like it, so it's all good. Anyways, you should look me up. My AIM is in my profile, and others have managed to grab it from there already.

Tiatan

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicBalim Nah'Karimthorin The Voice of the W'raithe [View all] , Balim (Guest), Wed 24-Jan-07 12:44 PM
Reply RE: Balim Nah'Karimthorin The Voice of the W'raithe, HeraldScribe (Guest), 24-Jan-07 02:28 PM #1
     Reply RE: Balim Nah'Karimthorin The Voice of the W'raithe, Addendum (Guest), 24-Jan-07 02:33 PM, #2
     Reply Message should have been "Addendum" and name "HeraldScr..., HeraldScribe (Guest), 24-Jan-07 02:34 PM, #3
     Reply Addendum, Meora (Guest), 24-Jan-07 03:21 PM, #4
          Reply *mutter*, Balim (Guest), 24-Jan-07 03:26 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Balim Nah'Karimthorin The Voice of the W'raithe, Balim (Guest), 24-Jan-07 04:58 PM, #7
     Reply RE: Balim Nah'Karimthorin The Voice of the W'raithe, Balim (Guest), 24-Jan-07 03:38 PM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #54579 Previous topic | Next topic