Subject: "RE: (DEL) Jazur S'isera the One Desire, Rapture of the Bond" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5233
Show all folders

HammerSongThu 14-Mar-02 09:46 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
679 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#5246, "RE: (DEL) Jazur S'isera the One Desire, Rapture of the Bond"

The most unfortunate part of this game is when you meet individuals
who are both inspiring and enjoyable to be around. You were both.
My fondest memories of Jazur came when you were an immortal of
Troupe under another alias. You interacted with Thror on many
levels and made me work hard to add to the rich history of Thera.

I remember writing my first story and having you reward me with
a cloak with a singing hammer. I can't tell you how proud I was.
Even then, I was still somewhat of a newbie. Your reward was
one of the highlights of Thror's career. Then I immorted and
was given the chance to meet you. Both approachable and extremely
kind, you embodied what your character was. Both creative and
helpful, I learned much of what I know speaking with you.

I then was given the chance to work with yourself, Jullias and
Stellyx on our webpage. You have an enormous amount of talent and
if I had one day to pick apart your creative mind, I would.

Your potential is limitless and what you have given Thera is
admirable. I for one, will miss you and will remain thankful
that I was able to meet someone as charming and willing to
teach as yourself.

Good luck and God Bless in all that you do.

Andrew/Thror

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Jazur S'isera the One Desire, Rapture of the Bon... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 14-Mar-02 08:34 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) Jazur S'isera the One Desire, Rapture of the..., Pico, 24-Mar-02 10:27 AM, #20
Reply RE: (DEL) Jazur S'isera the One Desire, Rapture of the..., Yanoreth, 23-Mar-02 11:21 PM, #19
Reply Damn, you were one of my favourite Imms, Ysylla/Belaran (Guest), 17-Mar-02 08:07 PM, #15
Reply awww...poo., shokai, 16-Mar-02 08:47 PM, #14
Reply RE: (DEL) Jazur S'isera the One Desire, Rapture of the..., Nicolette (Guest), 16-Mar-02 06:34 PM, #13
Reply RE: (DEL) Jazur S'isera the One Desire, Rapture of the..., Isildur, 15-Mar-02 03:59 PM, #10
Reply RE: (DEL) Jazur S'isera the One Desire, Rapture of the..., Zulghinlour, 15-Mar-02 05:37 PM, #11
Reply RE: (DEL) Jazur S'isera the One Desire, Rapture of the..., Vahlen, 15-Mar-02 03:33 PM, #8
Reply RE: (DEL) Jazur S'isera the One Desire, Rapture of the..., Valguarnera, 15-Mar-02 12:32 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DEL) Jazur S'isera the One Desire, Rapture of the..., nepenthe, 15-Mar-02 11:56 AM, #5
Reply The winner of the murder mystery quest!, Vastiliu (Guest), 15-Mar-02 12:18 PM, #6
Reply RE: (DEL) Jazur S'isera the One Desire, Rapture of the..., Cyradia (Guest), 15-Mar-02 07:17 AM, #2
Reply RE: (DEL) Jazur S'isera the One Desire, Rapture of the..., HammerSong, 14-Mar-02 09:46 PM #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Jazur S'isera the One Desire, Rapture of the..., Jazur S'siera (Guest), 15-Mar-02 09:24 AM, #3
          Reply Your awesome, Oddjob, 15-Mar-02 11:38 AM, #4
          Reply I was gone for..., Minyar, 15-Mar-02 03:52 PM, #9
          Reply Thans so much. (flattery within), Ansellius (Guest), 16-Mar-02 04:46 PM, #12
          Reply RE: (DEL) Jazur S'isera the One Desire, Rapture of the..., TheFirstApostle (Guest), 18-Mar-02 05:49 PM, #16
          Reply Deleted message, Eric Prothero (Guest), 21-Mar-02 06:17 PM, #17
               Reply You blasphemer., Nicolette (Guest), 22-Mar-02 01:06 AM, #18
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #5233 Previous topic | Next topic