Subject: "That was FUN." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #49002
Show all folders

Brinton (Guest)Thu 22-Jun-06 06:56 PM

#49002, "That was FUN."

I swore off playing thieves a few characters back, but after I lost time and motivation to play my more roleplay intensive characters I went back to something I was good at. I had the most fun in the middle ranks and devoted two weeks to just sitting and going around killing anyone and everyone that even hinted at being evil. I'm sure Imms and the playerbase don't really approve of that, but I figured once I ranked I'd stop landing kills and had fun while I could. I really only looted anything I needed, but I did tend to kill the same twelve people until I started ranking. But 50 kills on 12 people is still fun when they're coming at you in groups or trying to raid for you, or just out ranking.

IMMS/Qaledus- Holy #### thugs are nice. I've never played a full thug thief before this one and I am very impressed with the class and class abilities. From a balance perspective, if you're worried about level sitters you should switch earclap and parting block. I loved being able to compete at hero with a thief even if opponents were flying, the ability to still be able to land kills when I got there surprised the hell out of me. The change to earclap was great. I loved that skill almost as much as parting block. Being able to finally compete against flying invokers/bards/etc made me happy. I'm almost for the thief revamp now, almost.

Fort: I'm sure if I had a better role/more interaction on a verbal level with others I'd have been Maran a lot sooner, but after I realized I had been turned Diet Good I abandoned most hopes of ever seeing that promotion. Random acts of stupidity get noticed when you least want them to, heh. Fortress is always fun for me, I like the cabal ideals and powers, and you learn to ignore the bad things about being in the cabal.

Aarn! Aarn't I glad you talked to me, thanks for that shrine chat. Man I would have liked to have seen more of you. The best feeling I get from playing is when an Imm comes over cabal chat and tells you you're doing a good job. You used to do that a lot, but I don't think I ever heard it this time around.

Kavan- At first I thought you were a super prick, but after I realized you were a super prick, you kind of grew on me..like cancer. After a while I just kept seeing how aggravated I could get you before you'd stop talking to me altogether. Towards the end there I felt we would have made a good team if we were ever around at the same time, great character.

Enn/Gaz- =( #### you guys. We killed people and they complained on Dios, that's always a great feeling, it really lets you know you're killing the right people. I don't think I've ever caught more flames.

Healers = Please stop trying to land kills when your tank is dying, I'll stop there with that.

Enemies

Uen/Robizar: Definetly feared you guys the most. Thugs are just scary and you guys knew what you were doing. Robizar, you can hero now. >=)

Once I ranked up and stopped worrying about gear so much I died a lot more, easier to let happen when you can regear yourself adaquately and I didn't mind the deaths.

Erisen/Zherkalt - Fun stuff, I hope I annoyed the living piss out of both of you.

Palmer: Boy were neither of us prepped for that fight at the end. Luckily I had 200 gold (Thank you Burrgryn) and was able to fight you long enough at the healer to let your wraith form drop. I love you cheap shot. That fight at the Fortress when you got away with..40 hp? that made me happy too. Solid mummy.

Vens- I never went into a fight with you expecting to live, well done.

Nreisshe- See Vens. If I saw you were around I just accepted the fact that if I walked into a wilderness area, I was going to die. Amazingly effecient at what you do and always impressive.

Goodie thief: It is very bad roleplay as a goodie thief at rank 27 to full loot a hero Maran, turn on quiet mode, and spam quit in town. It is further bad roleplay to later lie about looting said Maran, while wearing the exact set the Maran lost and sitting in the inn spamming 'eq'eq'eq'eq' and not using the gear to kill evil. If you're going to keep the Amathylar, Heartseeker, dual beads, and coppers, have the balls to use it. My next character is just for you. =) Rant off!

I'm drawing a blank for the rest, but thanks to everyone for making this character fun. Flame on!

-Lhydia

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicThat was FUN. [View all] , Brinton (Guest), Thu 22-Jun-06 06:56 PM
Reply RE: That was FUN., Aarn, 25-Jun-06 03:05 PM, #9
Reply RE: That was FUN., rafalos (Guest), 25-Jun-06 12:15 PM, #7
Reply Yep, Lhydia, 25-Jun-06 01:26 PM, #8
Reply Hah, probably more fun for you then me., Enniallien (Guest), 25-Jun-06 05:31 AM, #5
Reply RE: That was FUN., rafalos (Guest), 25-Jun-06 02:10 AM, #4
Reply Well..., Lhydia, 25-Jun-06 09:10 AM, #6
Reply RE: That was FUN., Anarian (Guest), 23-Jun-06 11:04 PM, #3
Reply I hate you, Erisen (Guest), 23-Jun-06 06:31 AM, #2
Reply RE: That was FUN., Lauraine (Guest), 23-Jun-06 05:22 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #49002 Previous topic | Next topic