Subject: "RE: Rage deleted, ya, but it was coming" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #47925
Show all folders

Fer aka Kas (Guest)Thu 04-May-06 10:29 AM

#47930, "RE: Rage deleted, ya, but it was coming"

First off, I am with you in that the Spirit is considerably (CONSIDERABLY) more difficult than the executioner with no opposition. When there is opposition for either cabal, I would say Tribunal has the upperhand then. And those bearcharges are just freaking sick on a Svirf warrior. I remember going in there and the spirit bearcharging me three times, totalling permalag for 11 rounds of combat. I wish I had saved the log, but it's hard to judge command denial in a log accurately.

Yeah, I was Kasdenn too. What can I say, I like to have some attitude with my characters. But seriously, nothing pisses me off more in this game than asshole out-of-range full-looters. I don't care if someone I die to decides to take all my crap. Granted, I'd rather have it back, but at least they earned whatever they take, usually. And thank god for corpseguard, or else this low-level looting would be even more out of control, like it used to be. Just something about spending several hours and a ton of effort getting a bag full of preps only to have it be taken by a Tribunal applicant, you know?

Anyways, I've got to get out of this Tribunal rut. But none of the other cabals are appealing. Who was your previous Tribuna

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic Rage deleted, ya, but it was coming [View all] , Braddock Burke (Guest), Thu 04-May-06 10:29 AM
Reply RE: Rage deleted, ya, but it was coming, Aieralyn (Guest), 04-May-06 06:29 PM, #7
Reply RE: Rage deleted, ya, but it was coming, Caroolth (Guest), 04-May-06 01:25 PM, #5
Reply RE: Rage deleted, ya, but it was coming, Fer aka Kas (Guest), 04-May-06 07:43 AM #4
Reply RE: Rage deleted, ya, but it was coming, nepenthe, 04-May-06 07:01 AM, #3
Reply Ya., Brad (Guest), 04-May-06 02:23 PM, #6
Reply That incident, Kavan (Guest), 04-May-06 02:24 AM, #1
     Reply please, let me clear up, Brad (Guest), 04-May-06 04:08 AM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #47925 Previous topic | Next topic