Subject: "That incident" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #47925
Show all folders

Kavan (Guest)Thu 04-May-06 02:24 AM

#47926, "That incident"

****until two Fortressites he thought of as friends Lied to him (at least in his mind, they lied to him). After that, he wasn't going to trust a Fortressite farther than he could kick Drokalanatym. And that made him really angry with those former friends, and very sad for the loss of potential allies.****

I definitely lied, but you already know that don't you. Not all goodies necessarily have to be honest. I'm sorry that incident soured you towards us as allies, but as I said over CB right after it happened, "As far as I'm concerned, there was no attack."

Without proof, why should I give into law set by someone I don't believe in? Now that you're gone, and its over - all you had to do was ask Lemli about it. He told me later that had you asked he wouldn't have lied and you would have had your witness right there.

I enjoyed my limited interactions with you(which were mostly in passing) and I hope you have a better time with your next character.

Good Luck with everything.
Kavan

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic Rage deleted, ya, but it was coming [View all] , Braddock Burke (Guest), Thu 04-May-06 10:29 AM
Reply RE: Rage deleted, ya, but it was coming, Aieralyn (Guest), 04-May-06 06:29 PM, #7
Reply RE: Rage deleted, ya, but it was coming, Caroolth (Guest), 04-May-06 01:25 PM, #5
Reply RE: Rage deleted, ya, but it was coming, Fer aka Kas (Guest), 04-May-06 07:43 AM, #4
Reply RE: Rage deleted, ya, but it was coming, nepenthe, 04-May-06 07:01 AM, #3
Reply Ya., Brad (Guest), 04-May-06 02:23 PM, #6
Reply That incident, Kavan (Guest), 04-May-06 02:24 AM #1
     Reply please, let me clear up, Brad (Guest), 04-May-06 04:08 AM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #47925 Previous topic | Next topic