Subject: "PUtting down an old dog." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #45803
Show all folders

Alidove (Guest)Thu 16-Feb-06 06:14 PM

#45803, "PUtting down an old dog."

Well thats enough of that. Going back to something I can roleplay a bit with, definatly something evil. Rolled this one up when the Imperial hoard was in full swing, but I must admit it was pretty dull times. When you are picking fights with neutral Tribunals and multi-killing orcs, its time to move on....

This char was just a fighting, gather wands, repeat bitch. I never talked, never had anything really to do goal wise, other than fight. So got boring fast.

Enemies:

Imperials: I must say I liked you guys the most. Azatrak: I think I perfer your company to most of my allies. Tough, balsy, and intelligent. Should be Warmaster over the dolt that only logs in when healer and others are about. Grunlath: Awesome as ever. I mean really...no shifter has a chance agaisnt you when you are ready. Maybe an offense or water if fully prepped, but im thinking no. I had to resort to what Im good at...whittling, scouting, persistant pressure, to have any semblence of threat to you. The rest of Imperials: Lotruk, Sahvrlar, Gahthrak(duergar fella), Ispris, ect, not really much of a threat. I was usually in full prep mode. Whips are a pain though, especially with Grunlath about.

Battle: Never really interacted with any of you. Killed a few of you that attacked but thats about it.

Scion: Greddarh: No real interactions. Pretty cautious though, and hard to find. Reynil: Pretty weak healer. Ive never seen a healer die as much as you. No need to be lippy either. If you are a newbie, just learn from deaths instead of mouthing off. The shifters of the chasm: Made good prey.

Outlanders: Crugald is tough. See Grunlath. Nethlin also pretty tough bastard. Sorry for picking on the Druids and some of the neutrals that thought they could sit outside the fortress. I like Aeria, all around. Id like to be part of the Outlander cabal just to hang out with her, but by time I role and rank, might be too late, so Ill just say she is cool and leave it at that. (But there is no way Im going to lose a straight up fight(prepped) agaisnt any druid.)

Tribunals: Never really interacted with any of you. Was wanted a few times, fighting evils in town. Gyhearn (cloud giant), I tried to give you a fair fight duel a few times, but you wouldnt take the bait. Acidic bites with ABS, aint gonna be pretty to a cloud giant. So I understand why you hide in town. Wasnt really my place to hunt you either, so I was pushing it.

Fortress: Alriac, I liked traveling abit with you. Cept you stole a half dozen kills from me. Heh, aint too much the two of us couldnt take out. Love bash legacy. Gryshilniar, Razhalia, Tahlshor, Fingon, Brokk, Auten, Xilla, Haageran, Lekajab, Reir, Neyiline, Nashan: Liked hunting and speaking a few words to you all. Sorry I wasnt much of a talker. I really couldnt get into anything with this char.

Probably sucks too that I have zero religion with this guy. Tried to get something going with Aarn but after 200 hours and never getting any Immteraction or guidance, I figured what the hell.

And yes Im a wand whore. I hate the current wand system of constant gathering or else risking that someone else will go take them. I usually carried around 7 barriers, 3 aura, 3 shields, and some other things, which made even eating a process. Sick of wands, tired of gathering to fight.

Evil here I come.

Oh wait. Nepenthe, still my favorite Imm. Had to get in my brown nose.

Alidove

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT TopicPUtting down an old dog. [View all] , Alidove (Guest), Thu 16-Feb-06 06:14 PM
Reply RE: PUtting down an old dog., Azatrak (Guest), 14-Feb-06 10:42 PM, #26
Reply RE: PUtting down an old dog., Reir (Guest), 14-Feb-06 11:08 AM, #19
Reply Um., Ispris (Guest), 14-Feb-06 03:40 AM, #14
Reply Who was an air/lemur? I saw him smoke you before second..., HaHa (Guest), 14-Feb-06 07:11 AM, #16
     Reply Got me mixed up...., Alidove (Guest), 14-Feb-06 08:52 AM, #18
          Reply Sorry, typo., Ispris (Guest), 14-Feb-06 08:17 PM, #23
               Reply Are you for real? Seriously? n/t, Alidove (Guest), 14-Feb-06 08:29 PM, #24
               Reply Yes. You're mistaken, sorry., Ispris (Guest), 15-Feb-06 07:06 PM, #29
                    Reply My facts are straight..., Alidove (Guest), 15-Feb-06 07:25 PM, #33
               Reply Probably thinking of me man, Mozarabic (Guest), 14-Feb-06 09:34 PM, #25
                    Reply No way, if you were the osprey/ram . . ., Ispris (Guest), 15-Feb-06 07:04 PM, #28
                         Reply ummmm nope, heh, Mozarabic (Guest), 16-Feb-06 11:21 AM, #32
Reply RE: PUtting down an old dog., Grunlath (Guest), 14-Feb-06 03:08 AM, #13
Reply Getting you before I deleted put a smile on my face, A2, 13-Feb-06 10:15 PM, #10
Reply RE: Getting you before I deleted put a smile on my face, Alidove (Guest), 13-Feb-06 11:10 PM, #12
     Reply RE: Getting you before I deleted put a smile on my face, A2, 14-Feb-06 04:48 PM, #22
Reply Peace then, Good maran, Lekajab (Guest), 13-Feb-06 09:35 PM, #8
Reply Angry?, Alidove (Guest), 13-Feb-06 09:40 PM, #9
     Reply You happened to be more aggressive than me, Lekajab (Guest), 13-Feb-06 10:52 PM, #11
Reply all right imms, this is what I'm talking about, Bobbyp (Guest), 13-Feb-06 08:49 PM, #5
Reply You must be doing something wrong., Alidove (Guest), 13-Feb-06 08:59 PM, #6
     Reply Never said I was accusing you of cheating or hoarding, Bobbyp (Guest), 13-Feb-06 09:34 PM, #7
Reply ####e...forgot the orcs., Alidove (Guest), 13-Feb-06 07:41 PM, #4
Reply How could you forget about me, I boosted your PK ratio ..., Trelant (Guest), 14-Feb-06 08:01 AM, #17
Reply You, Xzarg (Guest), 14-Feb-06 12:18 PM, #20
     Reply SOrry, Alidove (Guest), 14-Feb-06 12:59 PM, #21
Reply Oops, Aarn, 13-Feb-06 05:06 PM, #3
Reply Mysterious as always., nepenthe, 13-Feb-06 04:10 PM, #1
     Reply Probably should have explained..., Alidove (Guest), 13-Feb-06 04:18 PM, #2
          Reply The Rumor is True, Razmorthin (Guest), 14-Feb-06 04:05 AM, #15
               Reply I must be a moron then, Valkenar, 15-Feb-06 05:36 PM, #27
                    Reply You're probably not going about your search right., Razmorthin (Guest), 15-Feb-06 08:39 PM, #30
                         Reply RE: You're probably not going about your search right., Valguarnera, 15-Feb-06 09:28 PM, #31
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #45803 Previous topic | Next topic