Subject: "Goodbyes" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #45525
Show all folders

Corramix (Guest)Tue 07-Feb-06 10:09 AM

#45526, "Goodbyes"

First off let me say Sorry Fort. I thought I was going to con-die before the holidays, but I was still alive when the Finals hit and Summer Vacation started. Then I went on vacation so I think I’ve only log on for a few hours this past month. I just didn’t have the heart to delete him after grilling others for deleting.

Well it was a long run for this char. I literally lived though several generations of characters. This was a return char to CF after a very long absence. To give you an idea about the time frame, my last char could cast hold person and shapeshift into a porcupine. When I started back there were a lot of changes, area rewrites, class revamps, fixes and what not. It was a good and bad thing.

Like for many others this was my first for many things, First Transmuter. First Hero (had a few high, but just never seemed to be able to get past the 40ish titles) First Fortress char which also means first Acolyte.

Most of the time I was just stumbling around trying to learn what the class could and could not do and trying to learn how to survive at Hero ranks. And yes it is a different game at that level. Hopefully I will only improve from the level of this char. Have to I only got tooled with him , but I learned a lot and that’s what matters.

Anyways thanks to everyone. Imms for doing what you do. Players for making the game fun. If anyone has some advice or tips for me feel free to post them.

As for the Goodbyes. I just will just like the names. Way to many people that I interacted with at one time or another. Sorry if I forget you.
Too long Too many people = good thing

Imm:
Corrlaan the only IMMteraction I ever had and it wasn’t a lot. I would get nervous and end up putting my foot in my mouth. So I just avoided it and tried to focus on learning the game, I’ll make a follower of yours with lots of RP just so I can prove to myself that I can do it.

Fortress:
Seltun, Azidreth, Caradoc, Leqiel, Nyrka, Obane, Kiel, Amaranda, Scierra, Qulenit, Cytherea, Gumbldink, Jemr, Solasarath, Caek, Leoria, Rulcorr, Dorn, Jrekgrim, Limnoreia, Forsk, Ulothrye, Faltarn, Meagara, Kalus, Hrugald, Roavia, Aenthian, Tarylaen, Salvienis, Bliggy, Austria, Alriac, Dinian, Knakilius, Brywadeon, Kael, Krazen, Nashakk, Rhem, Levan, Breallye, Ladia, Yllriah, Adorath, Feichin, Alven, Hirken, Kelayna, Salvator, Kalus

Almost Fortie-Oqoko

Outlander:
Qing, Arminas, Aryze:

BATTLE:
Gerylanst, Brindelbin, Varthas

TRIBUNALS:
Whelan, Hogne

EMIPRE:
Gvan, Kresh, Dulmisa, Ithzaruul, Judacrith, Srinlete, Netilan, Brutela, Aurilinus, Saskrin, Ahtathurn, Vesacha, Serduk, Ahzeed, Niazuruzain, Khobedi, Zekado

Scion:
Jobaik., Rastorenn, Aumaenka, Maztriel, Harkan, Runaktla, Lumiere, Nhil, Viscar, Razmorthin, Millia, Zilopza, Trulinta, Haravanzoth, Kruuank, Chakru

Uncaballed / or I just cant remember:

Nemitt, Yyuffi, Iliena, Thervan, Grogogh, Geebavan

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [FORTRESS] Corramix the High Wizard of the ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 07-Feb-06 09:08 AM
Reply Goodbyes, Corramix (Guest), 07-Feb-06 10:09 AM #1
     Reply Holy cow, Mek (Guest), 07-Feb-06 01:54 PM, #2
     Reply It was Cytherea that inducted me. Azidreth was Cpt. n/t, Corramix (Guest), 07-Feb-06 06:10 PM, #4
     Reply You mean..., Lightmaged (Guest), 08-Feb-06 08:30 PM, #7
          Reply RE: You mean..., Corramix (Guest), 08-Feb-06 10:10 PM, #8
     Reply RE: Goodbyes, Aarn, 07-Feb-06 03:14 PM, #3
     Reply Hehe! I really liked Corramix. :), Oqoko (Guest), 07-Feb-06 06:29 PM, #5
     Reply RE: Goodbyes, Lacirama (Guest), 07-Feb-06 07:51 PM, #6
     Reply RE: Goodbyes, Cytherea, 09-Feb-06 12:16 AM, #9
     Reply RE: Goodbyes, Gvann (Guest), 09-Feb-06 04:57 AM, #10
     Reply RE: Goodbyes, Adorath (Guest), 09-Feb-06 06:12 AM, #11
     Reply RE: Goodbyes, Bajula, 09-Feb-06 10:17 AM, #12
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #45525 Previous topic | Next topic