Subject: "Live hard, die young" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #45045
Show all folders

Marcus_Sun 22-Jan-06 08:56 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
681 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#45046, "Live hard, die young"

No seriously, this is ####ed up. If it hadn't been for the fact that I only had 6 deaths left in me, I would've been pissed off for real. Sucks to age die in 205 hours though (he was 62 years incl. +age eq).

On the plus side, I had alot of fun. I tried to never leave the action if there was a chance I could snatch a kill. I don't know if the suicide mentality ever won me a fight, but it sure got me killed much.. Which is all good, since I got to start trying to build a nice set again.

Kaisse, I liked your style, nice and laid back... Beer, bitches and battle You do a good job commanding, though you never would've gotten me to believe in Guerric :p

Rongar, Flumpelrog: Damn, I kept mixing you two up.. Never could remember which of you had which specs, etc. But you were both very solid ragers.

Darus is another one I liked. You seemed to know your stuff, and even if you're a dwarf in a human costume, I still prefer choose that over a real dwarf a'la Curdan any day of the week.

I can't remember the other ragers offhand, although I should...

But, enemies: The zoo was great to fight, because you wouldn't permalag me or do other stuff that forced the fight, so I would remain pretty free to maneuver and do stuff. Great fun.

Nivult: One of my most troublesome adversaries. With you having acrobatics and access to flight and haste, and me having deathblow... :p It was interesting fights, though often depending on your cheap shots and my parting block and deathblow :p

Grunlath, Djohmi: You skanks. I fully blame you and your witherings for my premature deaths. Consequenses will follow! :p

Oh, the fort. I tried to attack only those who tried to kill me at first.. But enough was enough, so I was just about to start bringing the war to y'all for real, and then.. poof

Everyone else I fought or hung out with - it was fun, no hard feelings

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [BATTLE] Bundeltorf the Secret [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 22-Jan-06 08:32 AM
Reply Live hard, die young, Marcus_, 22-Jan-06 08:56 AM #1
     Reply I lost my visa card. Someone get my pbf and I'll get yo..., Marcus_, 22-Jan-06 01:25 PM, #2
     Reply I got you nt, Marcus Fan (Guest), 22-Jan-06 02:41 PM, #3
          Reply Paid. Whenever paypal gets it through., Same Fan (Guest), 22-Jan-06 02:52 PM, #4
               Reply Cheers mate. You pwn, Marcus_, 23-Jan-06 01:28 PM, #15
     Reply RE: Live hard, die young, Rongar (Guest), 22-Jan-06 03:20 PM, #5
     Reply The quickest feet on Thera., Grunlath (Guest), 22-Jan-06 03:20 PM, #6
     Reply Here's the deal., Bjurn (Guest), 22-Jan-06 03:45 PM, #7
     Reply On Azatrak, Bjurn (Guest), 22-Jan-06 03:47 PM, #8
     Reply Glad I could help, Marcus_, 23-Jan-06 01:23 PM, #12
     Reply RE: Live hard, die young, Nivult (Guest), 22-Jan-06 04:06 PM, #9
     Reply RE: Live hard, die young, Ktephes (Guest), 22-Jan-06 05:01 PM, #10
     Reply Was a good fight., Marcus_, 23-Jan-06 01:25 PM, #13
     Reply RE: Live hard, die young, Lerimos (Guest), 22-Jan-06 07:49 PM, #11
     Reply Great defender., Marcus_, 23-Jan-06 01:27 PM, #14
     Reply Bastid! No love for the dwarf?, Ysaloerye (Guest), 23-Jan-06 04:41 PM, #16
     Reply You crack me up., Marcus_, 23-Jan-06 05:05 PM, #17
     Reply Nice Character. nt, NecroStrouth (Guest), 24-Jan-06 04:01 PM, #18
     Reply Glad we gelled, you were cool, Kaisse (Guest), 24-Jan-06 05:38 PM, #19
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #45045 Previous topic | Next topic