Subject: "Farewells" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #44980
Show all folders

MinyarSun 22-Jan-06 07:53 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
504 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#45107, "Farewells"

Well, what can I say, probably one of the fastest characters I've ever played. I think I heroed in under 50 hours, maybe close to 40. It was a fun ride with never a dull moment. Svirf is fun because of the stone skin and their strength. I also didn't mind the over 1000 hps without eq. I took Autumn Harvest of course and Whispers of the Great Siege. I was given Landslide after driving two people to their deaths, myself included on the second one. That was cool and never has happened before me. I tend to play characters like BLidern...balls to the wall and gonna fight regardless of bad odds.

Imms: With all the talk about CF being on a downward spiral, I think I'm seeing some cabal wars of old. For once, in a long time there is a sense of balance. Often having a few ragers, a few scions, a few imperials, a few fortressites and what not all on at the same time. Tribunal has begone to wane again, but that always happens. THe major fighting is a nice thing for those of us who love that about hte game. Granted, I'd say Outlander is up on top mostof the time when people are around right now, but we all knwo that will change too. You guys do a great job.

In particular, Amaranthe I wanted to thank. I had a bad taste in my mouth the last time we interacted because you weren't around much and I don't htink you knew my char but passed judgement on him. That was annoying to me as ap layer. However, now you are around a lot and I think you are a great one to follow. Sidenote being the, when you weren't around part. I can imagine though how hard that must be on you. Trying to get back into something when you don't have lots of time. Anyway, glad you are back again.

Outlanders:

Well, Ylyn was my buddy growing up along with Daid. We ranked like made together, and we had a fun time. It was so crazy to have three druids who all followed Amaranthe around.

Aeria: You weren't around much until you made Harbinger, at least, thats what I saw. I liked you, but I didn't feel like you were some standout person among us all. Like I said, that was just my perception as we didn't see much of each other.

Laenelis: What can I say, you inducted me at like level 15 and told me you would watch me. i don't think I disappointed and I know I made good on kills right after that.

Tredyn: Thought you were kinda new to stuff at first, but then you just seemed to morph into a great bard and friend. That was nice to see. That time when it was just you and I and about five imperials, and neither of us died, was fun. Plus we gave Grunlath and that bard a good run for their money.

I'm blanking on a lot of others, so write and Ill respond.

Enemies:
Kasdenn - My bane, you had to ahve fist, because I couldn't make you dorp a stupid weapon to save my life. When a battle went my way, you just fled, but when a battle went your way, I tended to die, which sucked.

Isn: Ram is scary scary scary to a svirf. I loved killing you at the Captain that one time. You scared the crap out of me plenty though.

Falun - Tough bastard you are. We had some fun times, and I don't think either of us got the other. WHen I saw that they changed guards from physical attacks...not sure when it happened...I was ecstatic. Made things a bit more balanced out.

Imperials:
Grunlath - Seem tough, though we didn't have many fights. THe ones we did though, were fun.

Sylus - Never fought, except whe nyou pincered me while I fought Zevsa and many others. well, you guys looted my eight pieces of eq and my quail. that left a sour taste.

Zevsa - We had a few fun ones, that time in Hamsah I just talked about, was fun until Sylus showed up. I was having a good time with you and Strouth, but...oh well.

Can't think of many others, write and I'll write back. I'd talk more abot that bard, but I can't place his name righ now

Thats about all I really fought, aside from a few dwarves and orcs. Post if you want and I'll respond.

Thanks to whichever Imm awarded me that third legacy. It will always be a highlight of my time at CF

Aaron aka Minyar

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Blidern Martesz the Legend of the... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 21-Jan-06 01:24 PM
Reply Amaranthe...got any comments?, Blidern (Guest), 25-Jan-06 08:22 AM, #5
Reply Farewells, Minyar, 22-Jan-06 07:53 PM #3
Reply Hmm, sometimes., Tredyn (Guest), 22-Jan-06 11:49 PM, #4
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Blidern Martesz the Legend of..., Laenelis (Guest), 21-Jan-06 04:37 PM, #1
     Reply The concept will return., Blidern (Guest), 21-Jan-06 11:29 PM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #44980 Previous topic | Next topic