Subject: "RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Alduros the Spectre, Imperial Black Magician" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #43619
Show all folders

Alduros (Guest)Mon 12-Dec-05 06:45 PM

#43686, "RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Alduros the Spectre, Imperial Black Magician"

Well i figured i'd get around to posting some goodbyes. Needless to say insta dying after waiting in anticipation for five days was a real kick to the junk. But i had prepared myself for it in not expecting to live and telling myself i was going to die everyday.
I met some interesting people with this char.

Empire: First off I gotta say Niaz you had it coming from me for a long time. the day I was named a citizen I check the note list and saw a note from you to the black sect saying I was to be destroyed and that I was a weakling. I had your death setup with a few people before I incubated yet I never saw you again before I hit the tomb to act on them. But you're an alright char from what I saw you deffinately took the Throne pretty serious your attitude got alot harsher when you were named Emperor.

Zekado - Woot woot as i said in your post you were one hell of a blade that played during my odd early morning hours.

Azrael and Ath???? - its funny to see that the gang code was switched to include area spells because of you two. A ton of invokers have come before you and there was never any problem with it. Such a shame you had to kill everybody whoa is the SCION invoker vs the villager horde now .

Uhh the rest of you were a bunch of bums mostly who didn't do a damn thing without the horde at your back. I.E Cuuqua who got his ass kicked anytime it wasn't at least 2 vs 1.

Scion - The only person I ever feared in this entire chars existence was Razmorthin it wasn't because he was such a badass it was because I knew if he came for me it was going to be with at least 2 other people. The early morning scion crew easily ranks up there with afternoon Empire gang. Aside from Razmorthin the rest of your are seldom seen doing anything except for roving with 4 others looking to slaughter someone.

P.S Hey Azalin have fun with changes to area spells vs the horde of freaking ragers.

Battle: didnt know any of you really fought Korok a few times thought it was really funny when you killed Nivult and Niaz in hamsah after I fled always great. Oh yeah Kaisse there nothing sweet than your legacy when i slept in crypts with no mana it confused me how you woke up so fast but i figured it out real quick. Also quit dying so damn much all i would see using gravesight is RAGER corpses left and right.

Fortress - Ummm you all died only who would show up w/o the gang is Feichin. Oh yeah and Alriac who will gang you despite who is he is fighting with. I.E Evil rangers. Oh yeah that Gryshilnar dude I thought you were a rager for the longest time thats why I never tried to sleep you at all.

Imms - Yay for me! Zebulus were'd you go wanted to see what your deal was with the whole teachings aspect

Amaranthe thanks for the fun at the end I needed it alot, was really great in keeping my spirits high.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Alduros the Spectre, Imperial Blac... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 09-Dec-05 08:44 PM
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Alduros the Spectre, Imperial ..., Alduros (Guest), 12-Dec-05 06:45 PM #1
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Alduros the Spectre, Imperial ..., Alduros (Guest), 12-Dec-05 07:38 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Alduros the Spectre, Imperial ..., Amaranthe, 12-Dec-05 08:25 PM, #3
     Reply Feichin..., Bajula, 12-Dec-05 09:24 PM, #4
     Reply One thing., Da Bull (Guest), 13-Dec-05 08:13 PM, #5
     Reply RE: One thing., Alduros (Guest), 14-Dec-05 05:28 PM, #9
          Reply You got some nerve., Shadowmasterwrk (Guest), 14-Dec-05 05:33 PM, #10
               Reply RE: You got some nerve., Alduros (Guest), 14-Dec-05 06:08 PM, #11
     Reply Mad respect, Nashakk (Guest), 14-Dec-05 02:02 AM, #6
     Reply RE: Mad respect, Alduros (Guest), 14-Dec-05 06:14 PM, #12
     Reply Blah, Khobedi (Guest), 14-Dec-05 05:42 AM, #7
          Reply RE: Blah, Alduros (Guest), 14-Dec-05 05:19 PM, #8
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #43619 Previous topic | Next topic