Subject: "RE: That won't be changing." This topic is locked.
Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #42102
Show all folders

other observer (Guest)Wed 19-Oct-05 08:19 AM

#42112, "RE: That won't be changing."

While flames and rants have been an occasional fixture of these forums, I think character assassination is a different matter entirely. As pointed out by Kruuank, the staff here has quite a good reputation as far as enforcing the rules (and living by them themselves). If a post is written that makes unproven accusations to impugn that reputation, I see no problem with it being removed.

Continuing along those same lines, Valg (as he points out) has a reputation for dealing with cheaters (both mortal and immortal) quite harshly. Just because this is not fluffy bunny fields doesn't mean that random flames should jeopardize one of the things that the immortals value most - a reputation for fairness.

I didn't see the original post, but even if it was a log that showed direct evidence of immortal cheating I can understand it being removed - and I would expect that the immortal in question would not be with us much longer.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy

Locked TopicAladar DELETED and Short f...up with an Imm. [View all] , Ajegrhi (inactive user), Tue 18-Oct-05 09:37 PM
Reply some advice, observer (Guest), 19-Oct-05 12:29 AM, #2
Reply That won't be changing., Valguarnera, 19-Oct-05 07:01 AM, #3
     Reply RE: That won't be changing., observer (Guest), 19-Oct-05 08:07 AM, #4
          Reply RE: That won't be changing., other observer (Guest), 19-Oct-05 08:19 AM #5
               Reply RE: That won't be changing., observer (Guest), 19-Oct-05 08:39 AM, #6
                    Reply Sorry., Valguarnera, 19-Oct-05 08:57 AM, #7
Reply Well, thought I'd post on this comment (Hope it stays u..., Kruuank (Guest), 18-Oct-05 09:56 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #42102 Previous topic | Next topic