Subject: "RUN RUN RUN FROM GERYLANST!!!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #41222
Show all folders

Gerylanst (Guest)Sun 11-Sep-05 09:48 AM

#41225, "RUN RUN RUN FROM GERYLANST!!!"

Haha, anyhow thanks for the fun everyone, this was an awesome char, and a great time. Everyone that interacted with Gery in one form or another made my char. Now on to the fun stuff.

Gerylanst came into the village to inspire, I never had really planned on leading at all considering Iborenn was badassed and what not. I remember climbing up through the ranks and getting pummeled on a few occasions, but for the most part, all I ever needed was one other rager to go clean the floor with our enemies. Bards are super ragers if you don't mind not killing as much....you hardly ever die, and you can make it so your mates don't bite the bullet as much either. Scout was an awesome class, critical hit helps bards so much it's sick, and spell evasion....well spell evasion is really sick. Anyhow, I'm sure over half of you are wondering why the village didn't war so much with the empire. My reasoning behind it was simple....The treaty started because there were basically no imperial magi left after Etissrus died. So I began to speak with Gvan about it, and then he went and pissed in the Bear's cheerios so I put it off until Yagharek. Until recently, there hasn't been very man blacks, and I wanted every other cabal in thera to be on the lookout because if the village saw any uprising at all, we were coming that way. Oh yea, the whole maran and village holding hands thing, that kinda spurred me to walk this way too. I got tired of hearing it ooc and ic. Anyway

Immortals

Kasty-Man, thanks for taking a chance on a not so good bard. I remember when I got inducted, just throwing up a random pray and wham there you were. You wanted me to sing a song on the spot, that would inspire the villagers to go kill magi, and I bombed it terribly, but somehow you still let me in. Your interactions were always welcome and I always got excited to see you. Thanks for the tatt as well, I think I finally figured out what it does, though I could be wrong. I hope you get some more time for cf, because it defintitly is better with you running around. Thanks Again

Ordasen Hah, I swear if you knew I was Acaga I'm going to be pissed off. I tried my hardest not to like you too much but your just so damed good at being a barbarian blood/war/die god and that's me at heart. Thanks for the trophies, and the words, I always figured either you or kasty was watching the village from above, so the village is blessed in that sense. Thanks for the skull mug and the ale.

Aarn Another guy I just felt drawn to, with the early expieriences in your shrine to the random tells and laughs and even barrels of ale, you made life awesome, thanks.

Qaedelus Only a bit of interaction with us, but it was still fun, you run a good thief chain, maybe I'll come at you with my next *wry*

Khaso I figured that I was dead when I was boasting in your shrine about killing Gvan, thanks for the fun, I'm sure you had a hand in the evil or darkness that went on over the village. *tip* P.S. I also heard a rumor somewhere that you might have been Intronan in a former life....If so, I am so glad your still kickin.....I was your old vision way back..Bryvac. Thanks and stuff.

Desmonn I caught you controlling magi and hitting the giant! Hah, it was still fun. I'm not sure if you had any help, but thank them too.

Imms in general....You guys do to much for this game and don't get half the love you deserve, mad props, and keep on keepin on!

Now for the Morts, I know I will forget some of you, just post and I'll try to reply

Battle
Vershelt- Damn man, we went together like peas and carrots, I'm glad we clicked with these two rather then fought like Acaga and Yuyuya. Good luck and thanks for the fun
Tuggluk- Ballsy Dwarf, life was fun wasn't it?
Khard-see above
Ravnir-Ballsy giant, I hope your out of the shower from the Rawnie situation
Rusenlan- Where to start....I was so jealous that you were stealing some of my thunder when you got inducted and wham all of a sudden your composing like beethoven. I was like, "####!" Anyhow good job, and keep on truckin, Loved running beside you and fighting you.
Please post that log here if you would?!
Grimbelin- Har, You caught Maz with no shields, good job. I think that was the only time I ever saw him die. Keep on trucking, the village will need you now
Rawnie- Queeny! Fun char and good times, keep it up
Ghrulkar- You were a force, and I loved being there when you'd go off.
Iborenn- Bad assed man, bad assed
Ledifel- Hot headed but an awesome ally, Thanks

Ragers I forget....I've had too many hours or just got too used to not seeing you, post and I'll reply

Empire
Nabburak You were a badass motha and the single biggest mistake in empire history was to oust you I believe. You tooled the hell out of me.
Gvan The cleanup of the lich's reign kinda sucked for you, but way to hold out and kick ass
Ithuzzaruul or however you spelled it, Good char, and good fights, I know I would have gotten you again one of these times.
Yag Strong as hell, I remember when we were fighting I got away twice from you with 1 hp left. It was when I was raiding against you, not sure if you remember, but you were tough as all hell.
Dulmisa Got you once I think, you got me a lot more then that. Strong strong assassin, keep plugging away.
Sdradiga You tough bastard
If I'm forgetting anymore, post and I'll reply
Scion
Maz Your a tough bastard
Yagig Diddo
Runaktla Man did we have some good fights, got the blood pumpin
Gondrak Perfect bard killer, but I know you couldn't hang if you couldn't bash *wink*
Zilopza and Aumenka I hated healers, especially out of range healers with sanc and ####....bah! Good Job
Azarkad you were a tough damed drow too
Krilcov I didn't want to make you delete when I finally got you, I just wanted to show you what you'd be fighting when you got in with the big boys.
others.....post and I'll reply
Heralds
Sessha The one single act of you making the Gold made this char change for the better...completely. Thanks a bunch, and I know I was kinda flirtatious sometimes, but I tried never to let it go so far because.....well I don't know if your male of female! Anyhow, thanks alot for the fun.
Tribunal
Zimel Bah, lose a big axe then delete, we were just starting to have fun. Ballsy move striking the village, and good job.
Outlander
Dalbiddle Hated you, but your a tough bastard the way it was so, good job. Seeing the logs, I shoulda got you!
Thil Didn't really like your prodding or recklessness but, that's outlanderish I suppose. Chanting at me from the weeds though, I wanted to kick you Good job
Uncaballeds or I don't frickin know
Itelaquela Seriously man, you reminded me of a seventh grader with suspenders and glasses. Especially after I killed Pubba, he drops and sacs everything, then not three minutes later, you are logged on and killing my giant saying how I abuse my powers, just like him. If you are both, grow up. If your not....try to find an ic way to deal with it.

I know I'm forgetting lots, but post and I'll reply, thanks for the fun everyone.

Gerylanst/Acaga/Bryvac aka Derik

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(AGE DEATH) [BATTLE] Gerylanst So'Kanr the Bloodied Com... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 11-Sep-05 09:48 AM
Reply Krilcovs Player, for GERYNAULST AND perhaps anyone else..., Geosplicer, 12-Sep-05 07:47 PM, #46
Reply RUN RUN RUN FROM GERYLANST!!!, Gerylanst (Guest), 07-Sep-05 02:56 PM #45
Reply RE: RUN RUN RUN FROM GERYLANST!!!, Sessha (Guest), 07-Sep-05 03:03 PM, #2
Reply RE: RUN RUN RUN FROM GERYLANST!!!, Gerylanst (Guest), 07-Sep-05 03:13 PM, #4
Reply *sniff*, ordasen, 07-Sep-05 03:50 PM, #5
Reply RE: RUN RUN RUN FROM GERYLANST!!!, Gerylanst (Guest), 07-Sep-05 03:34 PM, #6
Reply Apparently I'm not allowed to pay my respects., Pro-man (Guest), 07-Sep-05 11:13 PM, #15
Reply Aww man, Aarn, 07-Sep-05 04:07 PM, #7
Reply RE: Aww man, Gerylanst (Guest), 08-Sep-05 12:04 AM, #17
Reply You rock!, Gvann (Guest), 07-Sep-05 04:22 PM, #8
Reply Bah.. yet again Im forgotten, Koai (Guest), 07-Sep-05 04:33 PM, #9
Reply RE: Bah.. yet again Im forgotten, Gery (Guest), 08-Sep-05 12:06 AM, #18
Reply Finally you crone!, Livion-Mit (Guest), 07-Sep-05 05:16 PM, #10
Reply Shame to watch you go, Holgerdunt (Guest), 07-Sep-05 05:31 PM, #11
Reply I may have made jokes about it..., Ritur (Guest), 07-Sep-05 06:00 PM, #13
Reply RE: I may have made jokes about it..., Gery (Guest), 08-Sep-05 10:41 AM, #28
Reply RE: RUN RUN RUN FROM GERYLANST!!!, Seiichi (Guest), 07-Sep-05 07:47 PM, #14
Reply RE: RUN RUN RUN FROM GERYLANST!!!, Gerylanst (Guest), 08-Sep-05 10:35 AM, #26
Reply Alidliril/Thil, Ajegrhi (Anonymous), 07-Sep-05 11:52 PM, #16
Reply *salute!*, Rusenlan (Guest), 08-Sep-05 02:59 AM, #20
Reply RE: RUN RUN RUN FROM GERYLANST!!!, Baltorn (Guest), 08-Sep-05 05:36 AM, #21
Reply RE: RUN RUN RUN FROM GERYLANST!!!, Gerylanst (Guest), 08-Sep-05 10:33 AM, #25
Reply Good but short times., Iasolar (Guest), 08-Sep-05 07:06 AM, #23
Reply Extremely fun, Tuggluk (Guest), 08-Sep-05 10:39 AM, #27
Reply Good job, Runaktla (Guest), 08-Sep-05 10:52 AM, #32
Reply Man you are a pain in the ass., Koe (Guest), 08-Sep-05 02:12 PM, #
Reply Man you are a pain in the ass., Koe (Guest), 08-Sep-05 02:12 PM, #36
Reply RE: RUN RUN RUN FROM GERYLANST!!!, Draxlin (Guest), 08-Sep-05 07:57 PM, #37
Reply What can you say about Gerylanst..., Dargmart (Guest), 09-Sep-05 06:31 AM, #39
Reply RE: RUN RUN RUN FROM GERYLANST!!!, Ravnir (Guest), 09-Sep-05 10:19 AM, #40
Reply Well Done!, Kastellyn, 09-Sep-05 12:33 PM, #41
Reply Chalk it up to a newbie IMM, Desmonn_Kinnt (Anonymous), 09-Sep-05 03:01 PM, #42
Reply RE: RUN RUN RUN FROM GERYLANST!!!, Dulmisa (Guest), 09-Sep-05 04:53 PM, #43
Reply RE: RUN RUN RUN FROM GERYLANST!!!, Alathin (Guest), 10-Sep-05 09:25 AM, #44
Reply hehe.., Bajula, 14-Sep-05 11:30 AM, #47
Reply I still remember talking to you preinduction, Iborenn (Guest), 14-Sep-05 02:48 PM, #48
Reply Tough bastard? Just got lucky., elmeri_, 14-Sep-05 03:36 PM, #49
     Reply Oh, and one more thing about bards., elmeri_, 14-Sep-05 03:56 PM, #50
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [BATTLE] Gerylanst So'Kanr the Bloodied..., Zilopza (Guest), 09-Sep-05 12:23 AM, #38
Reply *junkkick*, nepenthe, 08-Sep-05 11:01 AM, #33
Reply RE: *junkkick*, gerylanst (Guest), 08-Sep-05 11:14 AM, #34
     Reply Neppy, Minyar1 (Guest), 08-Sep-05 12:05 PM, #35
Reply Bah, Commander gone!, Rawnie (Guest), 08-Sep-05 06:42 AM, #22
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [BATTLE] Gerylanst So'Kanr the Bloodied..., Charade, 08-Sep-05 02:35 AM, #19
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [BATTLE] Gerylanst So'Kanr the Bloodied..., gery (Guest), 08-Sep-05 10:44 AM, #30
Reply Top notch, Valonis (Guest), 07-Sep-05 05:52 PM, #12
Reply RE: Top notch, Gerylanst (Guest), 08-Sep-05 10:46 AM, #31
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [BATTLE] Gerylanst So'Kanr the Bloodied..., Lightmaged (Guest), 07-Sep-05 03:10 PM, #3
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [BATTLE] Gerylanst So'Kanr the Bloodied..., Gery (Guest), 08-Sep-05 10:42 AM, #29
Reply My Good old friend, you lived a long time brother!, Ledifel (Guest), 07-Sep-05 02:22 PM, #1
     Reply RE: My Good old friend, you lived a long time brother!, Gery (Guest), 08-Sep-05 10:27 AM, #24
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #41222 Previous topic | Next topic