Subject: "Well its over now" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #39911
Show all folders

Raheena (Guest)Thu 21-Jul-05 03:06 AM

#39917, "Well its over now"

Well where do I start. This is only the second necro I have ever played since I started playing CF eight years ago. I thought hell I remember Zorzaul. He laid waste to all in Thera. Damn that would be nice to have a chance like that. So I took it. I sit and wrote my role good description, followed Eshval. Well on track right? Anyway. I decided to play the necro smarter than I normally would. Not taking the big chances and doing stupid sh*t like I have so many times before. And it seemed to work. I think I died maybe four deaths perhaps five in pk. Killed a few in the process. Most people didnt know how to take Raheena. She was a raging bitch who hated every mortal walking. They where not worthy of her, only to be her servants in life or death, which ever it took. Oh well enough about that time for some goodbyes.

Immortals:

Eshval- You are perhaps the greatest Immortal I have ever had the pleasure of interacting with. Your awlays around, always watching, and h*ll just there to listen from time to time to. You made Raheena what she was. Killing is just killing without a purpose, and you gave her one. Thanks for all the help with the lich quest deal. Sorry I didnt bring you back the lich like you wanted. Only the quarter wited mind of a once brilliant artist. Not sure if you put me in your Gallery like you said you was going to, but h*ll I can dream right? Only one more thing to say about you, If the rest of the CF staff cared half as much as you and devoted half the time you do CF would be alot better game than it already is.
P.S. We will get you that lich next time

Muuloc- HA, where do I begin your as bad now as you was when you where Chancellor. Just as dumb and just as needy for attention. You do some dumb sh*t man to the Cabal turning everyone against each other just because you came home from a party drunk and think its funny. In all honesty Raheena hole plans where to lich then immort just to kill you off. Oh well maybe next time

Dreaa- You inducted Raheena into the Chasm, even though she told you she could care less if you did or not. I think you like my attitude but maybe not. Didnt see you any after that or interact with you to my knowledge.

Here is a tip for you and Muuloc both, Be more like Eshval

Now for you worthless mortals

Scions-

Packtus- Ahh my wonderful servant Packtus, who dedicated his life to Raheena when she gave him the Mace with the head of a screaming demon
She made him send a missive to Eshval and herself as proof. Your a beast and thats what Raheena wanted. A big fire giant zombie who bashed when she said bash. And you where pretty funny to listen to sometimes aswell.

Yagig- Another servant to Raheena to begin with. Yagig and Raheena got close in the last days of Raheena's life. Yagig played a large part in the lich quest which took Raheena's life. Your a damn fine invoker and the only person Raheena ever called a friend. Raheena always got a laugh at you when the Eshval would show up or I would power word kill something or someone. You acted as though you feared Raheena and that brought her amusement. You do well with the invoker and keep it up.

The rest of the Scions- I dont think you all liked me very much. I was a cocky little bitch most of you would have liked to smack the h*ll out of but was affraid to. You all didnt like walking with me or even talking to me. But Raheena didnt care cause as stated above she felt no more was worth being around her. Dont let the Chancellor drag you all down with his foolishness.

Enemies- Hell Raheena had so many I dont know where to begin. Raheena had no arch-enemy or anything like that. She felt everyone breathing air was her enemy. It didnt matter to her if you where good evil nuetral cabaled uncabaled. Everyone walking Thera was nothing more than a corpse to be sent to Eshval for Eshval's own amusment. Something which Raheena seemed good at.

Well thats all I can come up with right now. Cause its 4 in the morning and I have been staring at this damn lappy of mine for about 8+ hours now and its time to turn this lil b*tch off. If I forgot some of you or you wish to ask or say something just post it and I will reply to you. Once I get some sleep anyway.

See you all next time I get stuck in the Mud.

Raheena,Judaao,Akannia,Gillian,Trenopali,Jestopeia,Jurrintalia,and many many more......oh wait almost forgot this one just so people can start hating Raheena now I was also Drudental Yet I cant roleplay remember lol

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(RAGE DELETE) [None] Raheena the Defective Spectre, Qua... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 21-Jul-05 12:56 AM
Reply Well its over now, Raheena (Guest), 21-Jul-05 03:06 AM #2
Reply Bleh, Judaao, Runaktla (Guest), 21-Jul-05 03:49 AM, #4
Reply Your Worst Enemies.., Maztriel (Guest), 21-Jul-05 04:32 AM, #5
Reply RE: Well its over now, Hyolinar (Guest), 21-Jul-05 08:21 AM, #7
Reply RE: Well its over now, nepenthe, 21-Jul-05 09:24 AM, #8
Reply You got me (*someone*), Raheena (Guest), 21-Jul-05 10:42 AM, #9
Reply Mad props to the Scion that did it, Yhorian (Guest), 21-Jul-05 10:38 AM, #10
Reply I have some questions though...., Laearrist, 21-Jul-05 11:21 AM, #11
     Reply RE: I have some questions though...., Lyristeon, 21-Jul-05 12:36 PM, #13
     Reply RE: I have some questions though...., Qaledus, 21-Jul-05 02:05 PM, #17
          Reply Not having been there..., Enbuergo1 (Guest), 21-Jul-05 03:10 PM, #18
          Reply Son of a bitch!, Sub-contractor (Guest), 21-Jul-05 04:58 PM, #20
          Reply I wont lie about it, Raheena (Guest), 22-Jul-05 07:43 PM, #22
               Reply RE: I wont lie about it, Aarn, 22-Jul-05 08:32 PM, #23
               Reply Oh it was an excellent idea to be honest, no denyin tha..., Raheena (Guest), 23-Jul-05 02:10 AM, #24
                    Reply Hah, Runaktla (Guest), 23-Jul-05 05:12 AM, #25
                         Reply It seems all we needed was for you to leave before all ..., the Chancellor (Guest), 23-Jul-05 06:17 AM, #26
               Reply As someone who hated most of your characters, Shadowmaster, 23-Jul-05 10:16 AM, #27
Reply RE: You got me (*someone*), Kazren (Guest), 21-Jul-05 03:28 PM, #19
Reply RE: Well its over now, Eshval, 21-Jul-05 11:42 AM, #12
Reply Well what to say.., Yagig (Guest), 21-Jul-05 10:27 PM, #21
Reply I really wish you'd have gotten into my range before I ..., Rastorenn M (Guest), 23-Jul-05 11:19 PM, #28
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Raheena the Defective Spectre,..., Hyolinar (Guest), 21-Jul-05 01:27 AM, #1
     Reply Dude if you wanna get it I wont stop ya...but, Raheena (Guest), 21-Jul-05 03:08 AM, #3
          Reply RE: Dude if you wanna get it I wont stop ya...but, Hyolinar (Guest), 21-Jul-05 07:04 AM, #6
               Reply Well worth every freakin penny too n/t, Azakard (Guest), 21-Jul-05 01:10 PM, #14
                    Reply RE: Well worth every freakin penny too n/t, Hyolinar (Guest), 21-Jul-05 01:47 PM, #15
                         Reply Meant to have Definately in the subject above. n/t, Hyolinar (Guest), 21-Jul-05 01:48 PM, #16
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #39911 Previous topic | Next topic