Subject: "Rulcorr" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #39518
Show all folders

ORBFri 08-Jul-05 07:27 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
993 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#39547, "Rulcorr"

I enjoyed our fights. It did amaze me however that you couldn't understand why a wannabe Maran would attack someone who was traveling with evil and slaying storm giants. Even after I chased you back to the village you went right back to killing storm giants you seemed to think since you were a neutral battle I shouldn't attack you to stop you from what you were doing.

That which does not kill us,
makes us stronger.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [BATTLE] Bahal the Legend of the Battlefiel... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 07-Jul-05 12:08 PM
Reply Always enjoyed our fights. Come on back(nt), Gondrak (Guest), 08-Jul-05 02:47 PM, #4
Reply Rulcorr, ORB, 08-Jul-05 07:27 AM #3
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [BATTLE] Bahal the Legend of the Battle..., Kazren (Guest), 07-Jul-05 04:39 PM, #2
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [BATTLE] Bahal the Legend of the Battle..., Felar thief (Guest), 07-Jul-05 01:20 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #39518 Previous topic | Next topic