Subject: "Gone fishin'" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #39211
Show all folders

Brodie (Guest)Sat 25-Jun-05 10:12 AM

#39212, "Gone fishin'"

And climbing and general road tripping. So it was time to let this character go. This was the first caballed hero I've played in a long while (had a bunch way back in the old days) and I have to admit is was a lot of fun playing Outlander. I thought about a good long diatribe here on the nature of good and evil but decided, heck let's go climbing instead. Oh yeah, despite having been one of the very first players in CF (I even have a character immortalized as a mob though rarely seen), I am and always have been an extraordinarily bad pk'er. I'm just not ruthless enough to chase down the wounded and I seldom actually hunt for folks to kill. All of the pk wins/losses were related to raiding/retrieving. Me, I like to explore and see what kinds of pickles I can get myself into.

Imms: Summer Lord and Imp. Thanks. Really. Especially for the title, that was great and provided me with some strange tells from folks wondering where it came from.

Qing: I had a lot of fun wandering around with you and thanks for all the help getting me redressed after several of my encounters with fun groups of folks trying to kill me. You are doing a good job as Sunwarden, keep it up!

Fereksah: you were a lot of fun to have in the same Cabal and I thoroughly enjoyed our interactions.

Salvrath: You always left me with the impression as a fearless death machine to any enemy of the Refuge. I never had that kind of confidence with Brodie; he basically expected to die from every encounter and was pleasantly surprised when he didn't.

Mikatra: heh, well-played evil, I've never gotten the hang of being mean.

Dalbiddle: you seem like a very good hunter, keep it up.

Verthyl: Had fun with you a few times, sorry to see you go, seemed like a deathful druid.

Dezekayla: It's always fun having a healer around, even if they do forget to protect and heal you on a raid.

Others:

Amaranda: glad I could share stories with you, I hate dying the same old way.

Sessha: I had plans of hitting on you more because of Brodie's fondness for barmaids, but it's time to hit the road!

Various Tribunals: You were often fun to harass and try to convince that you were trapped by your own minds. I know no one is ever convinced by in game arguments, but they were fun nonetheless.

I know there are others out there that I'm forgetting but it's Saturday morning and I'm only on my second cup of coffee.
Peace,
Trouble (yes, for those of you with very long memories, that Trouble)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Brodie the Legend of the Battlefi... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 25-Jun-05 09:36 AM
Reply Gone fishin', Brodie (Guest), 25-Jun-05 10:12 AM #1
     Reply Nice warrior., Nightwiggler (Guest), 25-Jun-05 01:09 PM, #2
     Reply Great character, Manden, 25-Jun-05 02:05 PM, #3
     Reply WOW, Dalbiddle (Guest), 25-Jun-05 07:34 PM, #4
     Reply Hey, Brodie, Qing (Guest), 28-Jun-05 12:28 AM, #5
     Reply So that's why you didn't hunt me in the vaults?, Alelas (Guest), 06-Jul-05 03:28 AM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #39211 Previous topic | Next topic