Subject: "[DELETED][EMPIRE]Asfas, the Preacher of Perfection, Imperial High Priest" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #37858
Show all folders

Asfas (Guest)Fri 06-May-05 02:58 AM

#37858, "[DELETED][EMPIRE]Asfas, the Preacher of Perfection, Imperial High Priest"

Uh... was going to wait for death angel, but managed to reactivate accidently (Ithzaraul was wandering, I bet, why i was entering and leaving again) so decided to post on the battlefields myself.

That was my first leader and first healer. First of all, as most will guess I deleted from boredom. First of all, I loved the healer - I was needed, it was unkillable on low ranks and I had the feeling that I could enfluence all the range of players, not only PK range. Then all that healing became boring and I concentrated on the roleplay. Should say that my playing times totally piss me off from idea of playing empowerment classes, as the immteraction I've got was just zero. I even laughed when I've became a criminal, both Khasotholas and Grurk asked about it, it was probably the most immteraction I had. Yes, to my shame I even had offline empowerment ( still great thanks for it to Khasotholas as I might not have even that one).

Entertaining myself with all that praising to the Khasotholas and such (I guess I was the only one who enjoying it so much ), I had a great fun in politics of Empire. Asfas was actually a small man, seeking his place in Empire and wishing only to preach. Still he saw position of a High Priest as a place where the words mean much more then words of a usual Priest. So he rushed for the position.
During the first votes, I considered I did my best to become High Priest - I was supporting Vinson for him to ascend and make me High Priest and on the contrary I betrayed Vinson to the Nievar, to ensure in case of his victory downfall of Vinson and my own ascending. For that, I told him about the alliance between Vinson and Skolgrar to exclude Skoglrar from that race. From the early impression from the Nabburak I didnt even count him as a possible candidate, so it was surprise.

Actually already here I became bored and only drive to become a High Priest left me in. When Zheairth demoted me, I already hited delete, but pride made me stop and gather donations once again. With Makholvek arised I had all the chances to become High Priest.. and to lose completely all the interest in the game.

Good byes.
IMMORTALS:

Khasotholas: Thanks for the Empowerment and the best you could with interacting with me. Got a family myself so I imagine you finding minutes to attend to favourite mud. Was trying to take the best from your religion, though perhaps it made me a bit dull.

Grurk: I loved a "rubbish" phrase after one of my usual preachings about the praises and true lord. Tried my best to drive your followers to the back. Hope that didnt annoy you ooc, thought bet it did ic.

Question to the other immortals - anyone can explain me how, when I got that title - Preacher of Perfection and what does it mean? I never preached idea of Perfection

FRIENDS:

Tirnath: Asfas needed a sword to stay at his back. I was helping to practice in the youth, tolerated your temper at the elder days and respected you as the War Master. I guess you couldnt be that a beast without that black sabers, I was damn tired to go getting with you again and again. We had a great time.

Makholvek: Small necromancer as I remember you growing both powerful in faith and in skill. When first met you, I felt something in you that made me think you are even more skilled then I am. That made me stand by your side and I wasnt disappointed. Good luck with Emperor.

Zheairth: As I told in good byes, Asfas hated and dispised you. As a player I saw just one, who takes my place Once again thank for the patience.

Vinson: Teacher. Always had a feeling like a pupil before a teacher - wanted you to be proud with me

Nievar: last worthy thief I saw around. Good work.

Nabburak: As I told in goodbyes - good char, not really scary, but magnificant emperor.

Gvan: I guess you was the one who betrayed me and told Zheairth about my harsh words about him like "preacher that doesnt preach". Had a wish to demote you, but couldnt find a worthy reason. Especially was jealous for the Sting of Hornet )

Ylyssia: My disciple. Loved you mostly the first time met, when you innocently asked me if I have difficulties obeying the lesser races.. And idea of Order in your interpretation was just great!

Sdradiga: Asfas didnt like you, as you always wasnt among the Believers. Still as a player I respected those, who didnt bow before our "tyranny" Well done with regaining Warmaster

ENEMIES:

Ginharq: Great transmuter. Made me think of making the one Zealous and tough. You probably felt how close to redemption Asfas actually was. There was time I was thinking on changing my empowerment to Trabryn, if that were possible. As Asfas generally didnt care much about the darkness.He cared only of Order.

Sythlindora: I seriously was thinking on your proposual of joining Scions and even had a reasons to explain it to Khasotholas, but idea of being High Priest made me continue.

Reggie: Greased my weapons, stoneshattered everything that can be stoneshattered.. That made me avoid fights with invokers when I had stoneform amulet, still not many really payed attention to stoneshatter it when had chance to.

Fortress healers: when I was young and learned the class, I did a lot of mistakes that costed life to my teammates, who relied much on me. But you seem to never learn.

Qing and Fereksah: That was a great work and great luck that made you kill me. I will post a log here for your pleasure

Well.. I do not remember many now I guess, so if have a wish - write and I will answer. Thanks for the time.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic[DELETED][EMPIRE]Asfas, the Preacher of Perfection, Imp... [View all] , Asfas (Guest), Fri 06-May-05 02:58 AM
Reply Well done, Ginharq (Guest), 07-May-05 10:49 AM, #9
Reply So I've been wondering..., nepenthe, 06-May-05 05:20 PM, #5
Reply hahahaha, Asfas (Guest), 07-May-05 09:01 AM, #7
Reply RE: [DELETED][EMPIRE]Asfas, the Preacher of Perfection,..., Khasotholas, 06-May-05 10:54 AM, #4
Reply The only problem is, there was no pact with Skolgrar, Wilhath, 06-May-05 07:28 AM, #3
Reply Last death log., Asfas (Guest), 06-May-05 03:10 AM, #1
     Reply Good Log, WhiteRaven, 06-May-05 06:42 AM, #2
     Reply Hahaha, Qing (Guest), 06-May-05 07:58 PM, #6
     Reply SO long, Etissrus (Guest), 07-May-05 10:10 AM, #8
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #37858 Previous topic | Next topic