Subject: "I always ran into you when I was hurt." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #35415
Show all folders

Barghuuz-Pro (Guest)Sun 27-Feb-05 07:32 PM

#35464, "I always ran into you when I was hurt."

That was a good trick at the Dwarves.

First of all I want to say, I didn't like the character, and I think it was because I was forming opinions of you as the player.

Aside from the one time you engineered that attack on me by the dwarves (Again, good job), you always found me in an injured state which is no fault of your own. Thus the couple fights we had, were short because I wasn't able to keep from auto wimpying, or simply surviving if I stayed.

In the begining, I tried several times to locate you but I couldn't. When I did you would run and call me a coward.

To me that's a sign of low-class. That is the player gloating or acting childish in someway so that he can provoke a response from his target. It's really no different than a child doing something he knows is wrong just to gain the attention of his parents.

It got to the point that I decided I wouldn't speak or even go after you if I saw you, because I decided the best thing for me to do was to deny you my presence in the game.

You excuse for deleting over that role is sorta flimsy. It wasn't much of a role in the first place, and I think the Imms could have swung you some leeway. Besides, I had the distinct immpression that you were a bratty 14year old, playing a bratty 14year old, so the role fit.

If I'm wrong in this view, I'm sorry, but I wish more people would play to make the game enjoyable to others. By this, I mean, play the character, not a petulant human in a funny suit.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicDeleted. [View all] , Asdza (Guest), Sun 27-Feb-05 07:32 PM
Reply I always ran into you when I was hurt., Barghuuz-Pro (Guest), 25-Feb-05 01:42 PM #10
Reply RE: Deleted., Isinaque (Guest), 23-Feb-05 10:33 AM, #5
Reply RE: Deleted., Asdza (Guest), 23-Feb-05 10:31 PM, #7
     Reply It would have been nice to see some of this., Pro-man (Guest), 25-Feb-05 01:46 PM, #9
Reply Doubtful. (n/t), Meronir (Guest), 22-Feb-05 12:37 PM, #4
Reply You barely scratched the surface of what a muter can do..., Transmuter (Guest), 22-Feb-05 11:56 AM, #3
Reply Seconded, Another one (Guest), 23-Feb-05 04:05 PM, #6
Reply Oh hey, my role!, Asdza (Guest), 22-Feb-05 03:15 AM, #1
     Reply You got your name by mashing on the keyboard didn't you..., DC (Guest), 22-Feb-05 11:00 AM, #2
          Reply How do you think I came up with Blobqirt? :P nt, Blobqirt. (Guest), 24-Feb-05 12:11 AM, #8
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #35415 Previous topic | Next topic