Subject: "Guessing shifter forms is fun" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #34644
Show all folders

DurNominatorFri 28-Jan-05 02:17 PM
Member since 08th Nov 2004
2018 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#34688, "Guessing shifter forms is fun"

I liked having these guessing debates, where Fungor "decided" what forms his Herald shifter friends Kohl and Rixljyn were going to get after guessing them. Other funny part was the "I told you so" when they got exactly the forms I had predicted for them. It was fun.

Anyway, Tiriundrun was not a looter, and won Agantas alone. Tried to talk Jaeiin or some other Outlander who said that honor was "city thing", and thus he could loot all he wanted when I quoted your words: "There is no honor in leaving someone naked in the cold." I hope you two had an interesting conversation about it, as the other Outlander spoke something in the lines that this would be something that would happen.

Fungor/Agantas

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [OUTLANDER] Tiriundrun Thistlebane the Fo... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 26-Jan-05 06:44 PM
Reply Well Hmph..., Tiriundrun (Guest), 26-Jan-05 10:16 PM, #2
Reply Tiri, Drahke (Guest), 27-Jan-05 04:37 AM, #3
Reply Brother Tiri!, Aesrira (Guest), 28-Jan-05 02:07 PM, #4
Reply Guessing shifter forms is fun, DurNominator, 28-Jan-05 02:17 PM #5
     Reply RE: Guessing shifter forms is fun, Tiriundrun (Guest), 28-Jan-05 04:38 PM, #6
Reply RE: Well Hmph..., Amaranthe, 28-Jan-05 11:16 PM, #7
Reply Awww, why damnit, I enjoyed your character...nt, Karashin (Guest), 26-Jan-05 07:40 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #34644 Previous topic | Next topic