Subject: "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Xomaril the Champion of Battlefields" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #34112
Show all folders

Xomaril (Guest)Fri 14-Jan-05 06:10 AM

#34141, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Xomaril the Champion of Battlefields"

Not much to say, I was aiming to join Fortress, but only once did I see Naref, where upon he told me he didn't have time to talk. I wasted what I thought was a good role which I really would have loved to have kept, but thems the breaks I suppose. I tried canvassing so many different time frames, still no dice. Frustration finally caught up to me after being pk'd around 5 times in one day, all while regearing.

Only real people I can really be bothered mentioning are:

Ahelun, we ranked alot, really fast, that was sick and I really enjoyed your company, even if you did follow a 'sick' religion in my eyes. I had good fun with you, thanks for that.

Yintrik: We didn't spend much time with each other, but the little we did I really enjoyed. I really was hoping you would get far in the village. Should go Fortress now.

Xomaril

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [None] Xomaril the Champion of Battlefiel... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 13-Jan-05 09:24 AM
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Xomaril the Champion of Battle..., Xomaril (Guest), 14-Jan-05 06:10 AM #1
     Reply Ick, didn't see this., Yintrik (Guest), 15-Jan-05 12:50 AM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #34112 Previous topic | Next topic