Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [None] Kohm the Master of the Pack" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #34097
Show all folders

trouble_really (Guest)Wed 12-Jan-05 06:47 PM

#34101, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Kohm the Master of the Pack"

Wood-elf rangers rock! But, life as I know it needs to return next week and so it was time to delete. As one of (if not The First which I might have been) first rangers every played on CF it has been interesting to see the changes over the years to the class. The only problem I had with Kohm was in finishing off pk's, bearcharge failed when it should've worked, but oh well. I was never much of a pk'er anyway. I had lot's of fun solo hunting skeletons on Mount Calandryl and the patrollers in the Northern mountains. Kept thinking I was going to go Outlander, but Kohm was too much of a loner to do much joining.

For those of you who wonder about this race/class combo, I managed to get all of my ranks save maybe 2 completely alone. It is a little time consuming but completely possible to hero one by yourself. Meanwhile, you'll get nearly all your skills up to 100%.

Shout out to all the old guys who might still be lurking: Shaidar, Twist, Cador, Pico, Galadriel, Saher, Nighthawk. I do remember the old days fondly.

-Trouble

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [None] Kohm the Master of the Pack [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 12-Jan-05 05:20 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Kohm the Master of the Pack, trouble_really (Guest), 12-Jan-05 06:47 PM #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Kohm the Master of the Pack, Oldtimer (Guest), 15-Jan-05 03:39 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Kohm the Master of the Pack, Rotgar (Guest), 18-Jan-05 07:24 PM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #34097 Previous topic | Next topic