Subject: "RE: **sniffle** you were great." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33726
Show all folders

Antonija (Guest)Mon 03-Jan-05 05:37 PM

#33786, "RE: **sniffle** you were great."

Thanks. Antonija was fun to play, although mechanically a nightmare. When you can't reply to people, you end up doing a lot of solo levelling and with an elf thief that was less than fun. I would have kept playing her, but my playing times dropped because of some other issues and when I would log on, noone would know I was mute which was frustrating (no replies, no speaking on the cabal channel, etc - people must have thought I was just rude). I should have gone defender, but I have played them before and had never done a scout, so I really wanted to play with that packet, and I liked the packet, although I never even got to use the fun parts.
For the most part, I couldn't kill, but I did get a few kills despite that. The only thing that really bothered me is that there were two things I wanted to do with a thief, steal someone's boat on the water and steal back a cabal item, and I never got the chance to do either. I enjoyed my interactions with Dremkal and most of the villagers who were on in the early mornings CST. I think the most fun was stealing from/attacking Fortress folks as they would be unsure of how to deal with me and generally I play evils so I have run into them with other characters in the past.
Come back soon - us old guys have to keep playing to show they young guns how to RP while still killing.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [BATTLE] Antonija the Lurker [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 31-Dec-04 11:20 AM
Reply **sniffle** you were great., Bajula, 03-Jan-05 08:47 AM, #1
     Reply RE: **sniffle** you were great., Antonija (Guest), 03-Jan-05 05:37 PM #2
          Reply rofl, Bajula, 11-Jan-05 02:33 PM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33726 Previous topic | Next topic