Subject: "Sorry, I just got a little bored." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33675
Show all folders

Farniby (Guest)Thu 30-Dec-04 02:20 PM

#33685, "Sorry, I just got a little bored."

Transmuters are cool, and fun to rank up but I was mob dying so
friggen much, i think about 8 con anyways, regearing is too hard high level..for me.. and I just didn't *feel* outlandery.

However though, the new stuff... Very, very, Very cool.

I have been in a long rut with outlander characters, dhug, blyne, troe, psyrel, thorogarn, farniby, and a several others.

The cabal itself has come a long way, and is ten-times as interesting as it was when I started on it, however i'm just in a rut, and playing the same character over an over again it seems.

Tjok... once again, you are always a pleasure, when you die if you dont Imm, the cabal is going to take a serious hit. Even though it's pretty strong right now.

Yisoras, Jaeiin, Norki, you all were always an incredible help. Thanks

Sxozzoh - I didnt know then, how to really prep up for fights so much with the class, jaeiin had to help me out with some insight. When i first came at you, it was another wild area where beastcall doesnt work, hence the ass-beating i began to recieve.
You an me did pretty nice when we ran together.

I didnt have much put into this character and just threw a role together to get cabal'd, regretfully, so I can't remember too many names an all that. I could have done a lot more also, though. Thanks for outlanders, and please please PLEASE
keep working on updating beast call to rooms that you should be able to call them. Silverwoods itself im sure has other reasons, but anyways. Transmuters are pretty buggy with a lot of undead mobs too, sorry I couldn't post more of em. I'd rather keep mudding =}

later

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Farniby the High Wizard of the Ar... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 30-Dec-04 11:56 AM
Reply Sorry, I just got a little bored., Farniby (Guest), 30-Dec-04 02:20 PM #3
Reply RE: Sorry, I just got a little bored., Norkie and Co (Guest), 30-Dec-04 02:26 PM, #4
Reply Ignore number three *thinks to himself*, Karrel (Guest), 30-Dec-04 06:27 PM, #5
Reply Im glad you liked me, Farniby (Guest), 30-Dec-04 10:24 PM, #8
     Reply Thanks, that means a lot nt, Karrel (Guest), 31-Dec-04 12:23 AM, #11
Reply RE: Sorry, I just got a little bored., Yisoras (Guest), 30-Dec-04 08:43 PM, #6
Reply Yes, outlander is still strong, Farniby (Guest), 30-Dec-04 10:23 PM, #7
Reply I've had much fun while travelling with you killing tri..., Sxozzoh (Guest), 30-Dec-04 10:43 PM, #9
Reply Shame you didn't pump up the RP..., Jaeiin (Guest), 30-Dec-04 11:49 PM, #10
Reply quick question..., Gruurg (Guest), 30-Dec-04 12:16 PM, #1
     Reply RE: quick question..., Farniby (Guest), 30-Dec-04 02:12 PM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33675 Previous topic | Next topic