Subject: "I never talked smack to anyone out of range...." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33637
Show all folders

Gruurg (Guest)Thu 30-Dec-04 11:14 AM

#33673, "I never talked smack to anyone out of range...."

I did try to provoke people (Read: Elves) to fight me one on one and hope they would do so.

I managed to get one person to do it then a few Imperials showed up and it looked like I set him up so he never showed. I didn't but I don't blame him.

If I said anything at all at the gates you would most likely have misunderstood me anyway! =)

And that chase around Galadon was hilarious. I kept waiting to see if you would back track and try to head me off. I was trying to do a couple things there, I won't go into it though...going to d it again. =)

I was suprised that you were actually able to kill me near the Inn. Those prayer beads did me inn. Also go figure, in two of the three fights I used Grapple weapon in, the person had a No Drop weapon and I perished. It's embarrasing to die to a conjurer, there's really no excuse to falling t them or Paladins and I did. FOR SHAME!

When I fell to Iramath and Manueli at the fortress I was rather pissed to. I'm terrible at fighting in groups and I got Dragged back in by my partner and decided I'd stick it out to see what happened. I died, and truth betold nearly deleted there, instead I just lost intrest.

Iramath = Did your swiftstrike ability ever work? I couldn't tell through all the concealed strikes you landed on me! I fought you several times (Even had some "ehem" Divine intervention catching you once) You were smart to wait to fight me at the higher levels. I should have destroyed you on one of our fights but my head wasn't init and I came at you without my 9 iron and hadforgotten to hoist my warbanner. Sheesh!

Anyway inspite of what Gruurg may have said, I didn't see anything from anyone that made me think they were being...what, uncool?

All good!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RURGE DERLURTUD) [View all] , Gruurg (Guest), Wed 29-Dec-04 02:29 PM
Reply OH MY GOD I LOVED YOU!, Beer, 29-Dec-04 10:41 PM, #2
Reply My speech,, Gruurg (Guest), 30-Dec-04 11:18 AM, #4
     Reply Bransyn, Beer, 30-Dec-04 03:24 PM, #6
Reply You run fast, Dralgarth (Guest), 29-Dec-04 06:58 PM, #1
     Reply I never talked smack to anyone out of range...., Gruurg (Guest), 30-Dec-04 11:14 AM #3
     Reply RE: I never talked smack to anyone out of range...., Iramath, 30-Dec-04 05:39 PM, #8
     Reply I just fully read your post., Gruurg (Guest), 30-Dec-04 12:38 PM, #5
          Reply Hey no worries., Dralgarth (Guest), 30-Dec-04 05:21 PM, #7
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33637 Previous topic | Next topic